BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Chelsea G.
Wilmington , NC
I absolutely loved this mask and can not get enough of it! I have bought it countless times and will continue to. I really do notice a difference in the brightness of my skin as soon as I take it off, which isn’t the case for most masks!
Maria E.
As a college student, I try to keep beauty on a lower budget. This mask only cost me $3 and managed to leave my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It reduced the appearance of acne and smoothed out dry spots. It also didn't stain my face, as some masks will do. Overall a great product and I look forward to purchasing it again.
Faith S.
Parksville, KY
I love all of yes to’s face masks but I REALLY love the mud masks. I personally feel like they do the most for my skin and I can really see the results. My face feels so clean and so smooth. Plus they’re affordable!
Karla R.
Compton, CA
Something about the coco products that makes my skin just hate them. My skin doesn’t not agree with these coco mask on my face it was too harsh for it. I have sensitive skin so it could be that.
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
Such a fun mask to use! It was easy to put on and take off. There was even so much included that I could use for two uses! I would totally buy again. Made my skin firm and evened my color out.
briana Q.
North Bergen
It states single use but I have to say it’s enough for two uses. I usually have enough for a second round. It’s worth the price because of how fresh It leaves your face. Very happy with purchase. Going to buy again
Tori B.
Orange
I like the feeling and scent of this mask but I’m not sure how much good it does on my skin. It’s very soothing and makes your skin feel soft afterword but I don’t see much of a change in my skin after using it.
Madison R.
loretto
it feels great in the skin!!!!!!!!!! i loved it!!! i would definitely use it again!! it left my skin feeling clean and moisturized!!!!!! i love my skin feeling radiant and glossy!! plus i just love this brand!!
JELENA K.
Tallmadge, OH
I love this mask! It hydrated and makes your skin feel wonderful. Easy packaging to use and I love that it met all my expectations. I got this at target and the price was reasonable
Sarah Y.
This mask has a very soothing feeling while on the skin (not to mention a fun yellow color!). It dries, but never feels tight or uncomfortable. After rinsing it off, your skin will look brighter and plumper.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?