BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...1 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Sky S.
After using this mask it left my face so soft and smooth! Personally, I don’t like the packaging because I find it difficult to apply the mask and kind of messy, but they are all like this so that’s not a knock against the brand or formula! Great mask for softer skin!
Kayla E.
The Argon oil mud mask did wonders for my skin. My skin is very sensitive, but with this mask my skin wasn’t irritated at all. The mask was gentle and the scent was just alluring! The only thing to improve would be to make more! I can’t get enough of this mud mask!!!
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
This mask definitely made my face feel smoother and it doesn't dry out because of the argon oil so it stays a creamy mask on your face the whole time while it works into you skin. I think it helped moisturize my face a bit.
Michelle K.
I’ve used oil on my face for a while now, so when I saw this mask with Argan oil. I had to try it. I don’t really go for brightening masks and I didn’t really see that effect, but I did see a nicely hydrated glow to my skin without feeling greasy. Def will buy again!
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
This mask it’s pretty good. It left my skin feeling hydrated, but did make my skin feel tingly while using it. I’m not sure about the price because I got it as a gift. The amount you get it good, I even had some left over I just wish you could use it more then once.
Callie C.
Savage, MN
Loved this mask! I applied the cream and let it sit for 10 min (note it’s a cream and not a mask mask). Washed it off and wa-la! Smooth & beautifully hydrated skin. Perhaps I applied too conservatively but I had enough for 3-4 additional masks!
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
This is a great mask for brightening your skin. The packaging is pretty nice. You can buy it at Ulta or Target. Definitely meets your expectations. It really is only for 1 use. I wish it would come with a little more. Definitely would recommend to buy.
Fanny W.
Concord, CA
This is amazing!! I can’t tell you how many times people ask me what I used for my skin care routine every one after I use this product! I like the fact that it keeps it really clean and smooth after I use this. I would definitely buy this again!!
Jody P.
Although this product left my face feeling soft after removing, the next morning I woke up and my face was red. I have sensitive skin so after reading the awesome reviews, I was excited to try the mask. I guess this one is just not for me.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I purchased this Yes To mask because my face was really dry and heard good things from my friends about this product. It was very harsh. It actually burnt my skin after I put it on so I had to remove it and wash my face. If you have sensitive skin, I would not purchase this product.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?