BY YES TO

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Savannah H.
Kenmore , NY
Looks like mustard without the smell. Feels cooling and Nourishing . Very soothing with a pleasant Earth-like scent. Glad to know there’s no harmful ingredient either soaking into my skin, since it’s formulated without Parabens ,SLS and Sillcones. [product:yes-to-miracle-oil-brighten-condition-argan-oil-mud-mask]
Ashley N.
El Dorado, AR
I was surprised at how much i liked this mask. Normally i stay away from mud masks because I have sensitive skin and eczema on my face so i didnt want to risk drying it out any further. I was struggling with dry flakes in between my eyebrows and some rough dry patches near my nose. After i exfoliated, i put this mask on and moisturized with my usual moisturizer and my face is so smooth and moisturized! It gave me added moisture i needed! I dont think it really did much for brightening but i would definitely repurchase!
Kaitlyn N.
Pine hill
This was a wonderful product however wasn't what I was expecting. It was very oily while putting it on however when I was done my face was very smooth. Afterwards I took it off and rinsed my face and my skin was oily for a couple days but it balanced itself out. And was very smooth, however I LOVE the grapefruit brightening mask highly recxomended. This one wasn't my favorite.
Kelsey E.
Martinez, CA
This is the best mask I've ever tried, I got it at Ulta as a last minute purchase and I'm so glad I did.  I have never seen such quick results after rinsing off a mask, I could actually see a difference in the brightness of my skin.  I can get like 3 or 4 uses out of one package so very cost effective, plus you could use it as a spot treatment mask for darker spots!
Brittany H.
Waterloo, IA
I neither love nor hate this mask. I bought it because I was interested in the fact that it was a brightening mask, and I do deal with some mild uneven skin tone/darker acne scars. I thought why not - I’ve loved the other Yes To masks I’ve tried. My biggest complaint is the scent is this product. It wasn’t as....pleasing or spa like in comparison to other masks.
Katie J.
Eastpointe, MI
Love this brand, first off. I love the single masks and this one is my all time favorite. It smells nice, but is a light fragrance. It dries pretty slowly, so you're not sitting with a crusty face for too long. I bought these at Ulta and I would totally buy them again!
Morgan B.
Midvale, UT
I was kinda disappointed, maybe it's just one you have to use a few times to get it working. Or maybe I just didn't understand what it meant by "clarifying" but, i definitely had like four new zits when I was done using it. It smells good and I like the consistency but other than that I wouldn't recommend.
Ariya S.
Dublin
It is not just this face mask I love, but all of them. They are super fun to put on. I love the whole topic of mud masks. They work for all skin types. I have very sensitive skin and these face masks have not broke me out even once. You will have super soft, buttery, clean skin after every use. 10/10!!!
Kaitlyn W.
I love the smell and texture of this product. It went great on skin and was easy to get off. I am a first time user. It met my expectations and I’ll purchase again. As always, the Yes To packaging was cute. I will try more mask from this brand and can’t wait to see more results!
Ashlyn G.
Greensboro, NC
This mask definitely made my face feel smoother and it doesn't dry out because of the argon oil so it stays a creamy mask on your face the whole time while it works into you skin. I think it helped moisturize my face a bit.
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?

back