BY YES TO

Yes To Your Glowing-self And Brightening Your Day With Argan Oil To Help Condition And Brighten Skin.
Perfect For All Skin Types, The Yes To Argan Oil Mud Mask Is Super-rich And Decadent, Providing Just The Right Amount Of Moisture. Lightly Fragranced, The Smooth Argan Scent Will Transport You To Morocco While You Sit Back And Enjoy A Spa-like Experience.

96% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Apply A Generous Amount To Clean Skin And Let It Work Its Brightening And Conditioning Magic For 5-10 Minutes. (Feel Free To Lie Down And Close Your Eyes, Too!) Rinse Off With Water To Reveal Your Beautiful Complexion.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Moroccan Lava Clay, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Calophyllum Tacamahaca Seed Oil, Acacia Senegal Gum Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Ocinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Montmorillonite, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily...2 Answers
Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil Mud Mask Single Use
  • "One of my favorite masks. Makes your face feel incredibly fresh, clean and bright. I use it to pamper myself. I have very sensitive skin and so far it has not caused dry or greasy skin or breakouts. So affordable. Highly recommend !" in 17 reviews
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I’m not a huge fan of this brand, it is on the lower price point and at local drugstores and at ulta AAnd it’s OK it’s not my first go to product I have 1 million more of those but for the price point it made my skin feel nice and it didn’t work wonders but it’s a nice friend for someone who’s not looking to spend a lot of money. My personal opinion is we all age and as opposed to waiting till we start aging you should start the process of trying from aging so you get one set of skin you should really take care of it
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love Yes products. Organic and natural and don’t bother my sensitive skin. I try to use multiple different masks since they re not too expensive and I can get them from Walmart for about $2 and I love the fact that they are a single use. I have sensitive skin and these Yes masks don’t hurt or irritate my skin at all. Argan oil has been very popular recently so I had to try this mask. I was very please with how my skin felt after I used it from being very soft to very healthy. I will definitely use it again.
Sabina K.
Ormond beach , FL
This mask felt really nice on my skin. I've left it on for way longer than suggested but that didn't seem to cause any irritation. I used it the day after I used the yes to tomatoes mask for blemishes and together the two gave me better skin than I had in weeks/months. Also the argan oil makes has more than one use in it if stored in a zip lock bag so it's a great price for how much you get.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I actually really enjoyed this face mask! I never have had problems with Yes products. With that being said, this was my first time using this particular face mask, and it was very effective. The mask is said to be very nourishing and moisturizing (from the Argan oil), whereas other masks can strip moisture and natural oils from the skin. I left it on for 10 minutes, like it said, then rinsed it off. The only problem I had was that it was hard to remove, but I tend to have that issue with similar masks. The results were awesome for me. Not only did my face feel clean, but it felt so smooth and soft.
Dr.D81 R.
Carpinteria, CA
Another great mask from yes too..... you have to understand I love all their products and think that they are all great with the exception of it not being for your skin type and their products arent harsh at all so I think you can't go wrong especially since their products don't break the bank so I say try them all..... but THIS MASK WAS ANOTHER GREAT MASK MADE MY SKIN FEEL AND LOOK GREAT AND I'M THE KIND OF PERSON THAT THINKS IF YOU DON'T NEED MAKE UP DON'T WEAR IT AND THESE PRODUCTS KEEP MY SKIN LOOKING PERFECT WITHOUT MAKE-UP BUT BELEAVE ME I LOVE MY MAKE-UP AND HAVE A PRETTY BIG MAC COLLECTION!!
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
I was able to get two masks out of the one for this product. It comes out more of a yellow/green color instead of brown. It is extremely gentle. I left it on longer than 10 minutes and was very happy with the results. Once I washed it off my skin instantly felt better. I will buy these again!
Bailey C.
Bentonville
I looooooved this face mask. It smelled good and it left my skin feeling soft and clean.
I purchased at my local Walmart Neighborhood Market. It was a relaxing addition to my bath and it was exactly what I was hoping for. Definitely will be buying it again!
Chrysalis A.
I am a huge fan of the yes to line in general. This was a great mud mask that left my skin soft and supple. It’s also a quick mask, only ten minutes and then you rinse it off. I have sensitive skin and this did not leave me red or irritated. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth B.
Yes to is one of my favorite brands and these single use masks are amazing! This mud mask is super relaxing to use and it really brightens and helps my skin. My favorite affordable, drugstore masks! I use this all the time because it never irritates my skin.
Selena G.
Ventura
Absolutely loved this mask, Left my skin feeling soft and refreshed! I have textured skin sometimes makeup doesn’t blend as smoothly as smoothly as I’d like but this gave me a great canvas to work with. Definitely, worth the price!
Brittana E.
How does this work on combination skin? I have super oily skin in spots and super dry in other areas. Does it work well for all skin types?