Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Oil 2 In 1 Cleansing Moisturizing Facial Wipes

Yes To Argan Oil Wipes Help To Nourish, Brighten And Condition Skin While Cleansing, Removing Makeup, And Moisturizing Skin All-in-one!

Perfect For All Skin Types, These Multi-tasking Deep Cleansing Wipes Leave Skin Hydrated, Smooth And Glowing…without A Greasy After-feel. The 2-in-1 Cleansing And Moisturizing Facial Wipes Are Lightly Fragranced, Leaving Skin Smelling Ahh-mayzing.

98% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Made With Compostable, Natural Cloth, Fsc Fabric

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Lift Lid And Remove Wipe. Gently Swipe Across Face To Cleanse And Moisturize Skin. No Need To Rinse! You’re Clean And Moisturized! Now You Have Got Your Glow On!

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good Goats Cllimb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Calcium Gluconate, Glyceryl
Stearate Citrate, Sucrose Palmitate, Sucrose, Mannan, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Walgreens*
Kendra L.
These get the job done as far as being in a bind and needing to take your makeup off and you can't use water and a cleanser. They smell nice and do not agitate my sensitive skin. The price was right at $3.99 so I would definitely buy them again.
crystal g.
Del Rio, TX
I have a love and hate relationship with these wipes. I do love that there strong enough not to tear but on removing my face makeup it didnt work at all. I needed to use another product to remove my makeup. It doesn't remove waterproof mascara it struggles to even remove the reg. Kind. I use these wipes more for removing swatches. But i wouldn't recommend.
Lea M.
I really enjoy a nice, but quick, way to take my makeup off. I was excited to try this when I saw it. Unfortunately, I wasn't too pleased. The wipes were dry and never felt moist enough to take all off my makeup. As it turned out, it didnt take off all my makeup and it forced me to use another product to completely clean my skin. The smell was great and i really liked the idea, and really wanted it to work for me.
Iveth B.
Sacramento, CA
First of all the scent wasn’t strong at all it was a very subtle smell. When removing makeup it did a great job just like if I were to use regular argan oil to remove it. Water-proof mascara ? Gone. Matte lipstick? Melted. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This works well and is moisturizing. It has a scent that is not too overwhelming. It is great for sensitive skin and is nice to use on a daily basis when needed.
Ann K.
I'm not crazy about this product. The only thing I like about it is that it didn't make my eyes burn like a lot of other facial wipes. It did not remove my eyeliner as I was hoping have yet to meet one that does. It doesn't have a strong smell which I guess I do like that about it.
Savannah P.
These are my favorite facial wipes! I use these to take off my makeup before I cleanse my skin with my regular cleanser, or before going to bed if I'm too tired to wash my face. They work well to remove makeup and moisturize well even when I don't apply a moisturizer after. I haven't broken out with these, so they are most likely suitable to acne-prone/sensitive skin. Overall, I highly recommend.
Samantha B.
These cleansing wipes are awesome and so moisturizing. I use them in the morning if I'm to lazy to wash my face or if I leave my makeup on overnight. They do the job. I would definitely recommend.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love these! Makes my skin feel good and shiny, I use them in the morning, wakes my face up a bit, doesn't leave a film on my face, and I have sensitive skin so that's a plus.
Carri C.
Grants Pass, OR
I really wanted to love these! I must've been allergic to something I. Them. One side of my face got hives. My jaw line and cheeks were itchy. It's been a few weeks and where I got the hives still itches. I did give them to my 14yr old daughter and she loved them.
Samantha B.
Does anyone know if these wipes are any good on dry skin ?