Yes To Miracle Oil Argan Lip Oil uploaded by Lanita L.

BY YES TO

Yes To Argan Lip Oil Is A Lightweight, Yet Luxurious, Lip Treatment And Gloss…all-in-one!
Formulated With Argan Oil To Brighten And Condition, The Yes To Argan Lip Oil Has A Hint Of Color That’s Perfect Alone Or Layered On Top Of Lip Color.

97% Natural

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls, And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Glide Over Lip Color Or Clean Lips For A Stunning Shine And Treatment All-in-one.

Argan Oil A Natural Moisturizer Derived From The Argan Tree, Native To Morocco. So Good, Goats Climb Trees To Get It (Really!).

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ethylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Butyrspermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Annatto, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool.

Argan Oil a natural moisturizer derived from the Argan Tree, native to Morocco. So good, goats climb trees to get it (really!).

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Ethylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Butyrspermum Parkii (shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Flavor (Aroma), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Annatto, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool.

Buy on Amazon
Luz R.
Madison
I fell in love with this oil the first time I tried it. Is not sticky at all and your lips actually suck in all the oils. I had my friend try it out also and they all fell for it.
Grace L.
Duffield, VA
This is one of my favorite lip products. I go through countless tubes of this. I purchase it at Walmart and I just can't seem to get enough of it. My lips crackers with the changing seasons,weather and sinus issues. This keeps my lips from cracking. I've been using this lip oil since it first hit the shelves and it's perfect. I'll be purchasing this again very soon.
Elena R.
Ontario, CA
I lost my chapstick recently so I was needing a new lip product. Unexpectedly I stumbled upon this in the clearance section in Walmart. I've tried multiple products from this company so I figured why not. After one use my lips had instantly been affective positively. Not gooey. Makes a great lipgloss as well.
Lanita L.
Lake Tapps, WA
I can't believe we finally have this😍 it's amazing.. definitely recommend, brightens and conditions..double yessss😃😃
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I like to use this at night after my shower. It's very hydrating and smells nice too.
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
I have very dry and cracked lips and using this over time has significantly helped with my issues. It does feel a bit 'heavy' when you first start using it compared to other lip products, but is very hydrating and settles in lasting the whole day. Works well to use under lipsticks without making them slip and slide like other lip oils.
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
has anyone seen these in stores yet?
Do this actually lighten your lips?