Yes To Men's Daily Facial Wash 5oz uploaded by Kyla R.

BY YES TO

Rugged style, good. Rugged skin, bad. So check those rough cheeks at the door with this super effective face scrub. It's formulated with a unique blend of soothing aloe, oat oil and exfoliating apricot seeds (environmentally friendly exfoliation, that's how we roll!) to give your face a soft, even finish. Did we mention it smells irresistibly awesome, too? Just massage it over your mug and rinse it off…you'll be smoothin' right along in no time! How to use: Massage this great smelling, gentle and exfoliating scrub all over face for a smooth finish. Rinse and follow with our Natural Man Face Lotion with SPF 15 lotion to keep that face. Gender: Male. see more...

• My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had a good ...1 Answers
Jaime A.
Enoree, SC
I buy this for my SO. He isn't a face wash type person, he usually just uses whatever soap he has in the shower. Getting him to switch was easy since I buy this. He said it smells good, not girly and his face feels cleaner and more refreshed. It also doesn't leave a residue.
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend loved this. He was very impressed. He told me I HAD to try it. Once I did I fell in love. It smells and amazing and cleans wonderfully. I got mine at target on sale! I will definitely need to buy more for us. Maybe we will get our own separate bottles.
Sabrina G.
Burleson , TX
My husband uses this and he loves it!! Leaves his face feeling very fresh! His face has cleared up a lot since using this product! I even use it sometimes and works great on my face as well! I love the smell of it and the exfoliation it gives my skin
Kayla J.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband hates any kind of feminine product.... but makes the exception to this scrub. He said its not to harsh but gets the job don't. Not a "fufu" packaging. And doesn't cost an arm and a leg for regular use.
Aaren S.
Dallas
This product was very gentle on the skin but got the job done as needed. It met all expectations and had great easy to use packaging. It was effective in exfoliating the skin and getting it done. Would definitely buy this product again.
kris f.
Michigan city , IN
i dont usually let my girlfriend but me stuff like facial wash but this time she did an amazing job. i would have never bought this for myself but it works amazingly on my skin keeping it soft.
Yazaret R.
Nothing from the other world but I try this ones and I mean it does leave the skin soft but I will really like to try other products of this line scent's but I mean it wasn't bad it did what it's supposed to do take all the dead skin and make it shinee it works
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
Got this for my husband and he really liked it. I saw quiet a bit of improvement in the look of his skin after using it for a couple of weeks! It helped with the shine and sweat look he had going on and dried tnup quite a bit but only with every day use. That's the only reason I didn't give five stars. Youmiss one day and the oily sweaty look is back. So if you plan on using this use it daily!
Kristen H.
Kearny, NJ
My other half has been using this every day for 2 months and his skin looks AMAZING. He has been raving about how his normally dry skin feels nourished and clean even after a long day of work and working out. It doesn't smell as great as some women's products but it does the job!
Brittany D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this daily face scrub for my boyfriend . He doesn't really like using products on his face however this was an exception . I recommend! His face looked so clear & healthy once using this face scrub . It also stood out from the rest because there was 0 irritation . :)
Heather S.
Lenexa, KS
My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had a good experience with this one?