Yes To Men's Daily Facial Wash 5oz uploaded by Kyla R.

BY YES TO

Rugged style, good. Rugged skin, bad. So check those rough cheeks at the door with this super effective face scrub. It's formulated with a unique blend of soothing aloe, oat oil and exfoliating apricot seeds (environmentally friendly exfoliation, that's how we roll!) to give your face a soft, even finish. Did we mention it smells irresistibly awesome, too? Just massage it over your mug and rinse it off…you'll be smoothin' right along in no time! How to use: Massage this great smelling, gentle and exfoliating scrub all over face for a smooth finish. Rinse and follow with our Natural Man Face Lotion with SPF 15 lotion to keep that face. Gender: Male. see more...

• My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had a good ex...1 Answers
Klair H.
Klair H.
McKinney
Got this for my husband and he really liked it. I saw quiet a bit of improvement in the look of his skin after using it for a couple of weeks! It helped with the shine and sweat look he had going on and dried tnup quite a bit but only with every day use. That's the only reason I didn't give five stars. Youmiss one day and the oily sweaty look is back. So if you plan on using this use it daily!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this daily face scrub for my boyfriend . He doesn't really like using products on his face however this was an exception . I recommend! His face looked so clear & healthy once using this face scrub . It also stood out from the rest because there was 0 irritation . :)
Emma C.
Emma C.
Philadelphia, PA
My boyfriend loved this. He was very impressed. He told me I HAD to try it. Once I did I fell in love. It smells and amazing and cleans wonderfully. I got mine at target on sale! I will definitely need to buy more for us. Maybe we will get our own separate bottles.
Sabrina G.
Sabrina G.
Arlington
My husband uses this and he loves it!! Leaves his face feeling very fresh! His face has cleared up a lot since using this product! I even use it sometimes and works great on my face as well! I love the smell of it and the exfoliation it gives my skin
Keith C.
Keith C.
Garden City
This product is a life changer. It did not take long before I cleared up and I plan on keep using it! My friend had really mad skin and it cleared his skin with in weeks! I will always use this product
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Greenacres
Great product I bought at Target when they were out if the one I prefer. Was a good alternative for me. Works well just not a fan of the scent
Carli J.
Carli J.
Dallas
Love this product. Works amazing. Gentle enough for daily use. Makes my face feel smooth and clean. Definitely purchasing again.
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Not too drying, not too oily, and the smell is nice if a tad overpowering. I would use this as my back up if the beads were compostable
Morgan 🌺.
Morgan 🌺.
Murray
I bought this for my boyfriend and he LOVES it! It's really clears up his skin! It's so gentle to the skin !
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Edinburg, TX
My husband uses this , and his skin in perfect . He loves it and this is the only product he will put on his face
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lenexa, KS
My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had a good experience with this one?