Yes To Men's Daily Facial Wash 5oz uploaded by Kyla R.

BY YES TO

Rugged style, good. Rugged skin, bad. So check those rough cheeks at the door with this super effective face scrub. It's formulated with a unique blend of soothing aloe, oat oil and exfoliating apricot seeds (environmentally friendly exfoliation, that's how we roll!) to give your face a soft, even finish. Did we mention it smells irresistibly awesome, too? Just massage it over your mug and rinse it off…you'll be smoothin' right along in no time! How to use: Massage this great smelling, gentle and exfoliating scrub all over face for a smooth finish. Rinse and follow with our Natural Man Face Lotion with SPF 15 lotion to keep that face. Gender: Male. see more...

• My husband is looking for a new face ...This product is very useful. I... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Target
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Valliant, OK
My fiancée has been using this for a few weeks now! We purchased this at the drugstore for a great price. It exceeded our expectations! His skin feels smooth now! Thanks Yes To brand for making products for both men and women!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Kearny, NJ
My other half has been using this every day for 2 months and his skin looks AMAZING. He has been raving about how his normally dry skin feels nourished and clean even after a long day of work and working out. It doesn't smell as great as some women's products but it does the job!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lenexa, KS
My husband is looking for a new face wash. Has anyone had a good experience with this one?