Yes To Mad For Masks Kit uploaded by Sarah O.Yes To Mad For Masks Kit uploaded by Jessica G.

BY YES TO

Say Yes to™ naturally happy holidays! Pamper your skin naturally with this collection of five of our favorite Single Use Mud Masks! After cleansing your face, use one of the Yes To mud masks alone or in combination with other Yes To masks for a multi mask experience to target specific skin concerns. The Kit includes our PrimRose Oil, Grapefruit, Coconut, Cucumbers and Charcoal Single Use Mud Masks. Perfect for when you want a customized full face treatment!

• has anyone noticed a difference using these masks?1 Answers
  • Are these all mud masks or are they the paper masks that ...1 Answers
  • What is the price for this set? Would love to add this to...2 Answers
Chelsea A.
Indianapolis, IN
The Yes To line is by far my go-to for drugstore face masks. I've had great results and have seen visible improvement immediately after washing off the mask. My skin is very, very sensitive to products and Yes To never fails to not only reduce the size of my pores, brighten and tone my skin, but also keeps my acne-prone skin clear as a sunny, summer day and not irritate my skin in any way whatsoever.
Annalise N.
This set was given to me as a gift and it’s pretty great. The packaging is lovely and each of the pouches of product have wonderful descriptions of the main ingredients’ benefits. I have a smaller face, so I had a bit of leftover product— which I’m not going to complain about :) all of them left my skin feeling really nice
Meghan f.
My skin in the summer and in general with my job gets very red, irritated etc.. I end up looking like a tomato through the cheeks; especially since getting sun poisoning and it isn’t fun at all! Very gentle on the skin. This mask helps to moisturize and give a nice glow back to my face where I need it. After a long day this is always nice to use!
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I've tried almost every mask in this kit and they are absolutely amazing for how cheap they are! They're about a $1.25 at ulta and they make your skin feel brand new. My favorite one is the Argan oil, it made my skin the softest it's ever felt! Go try if you haven't already
Emily Z.
I bought this set as a gift and I ended up keeping it and going back and buying another! These are great for spa nights with my girls. They love them! They are very inexpensive and work great. My girls always content about how soft and amazing their skins feels afterwards.
kas o.
this mask pack has everything possible. i wasn’t sure what mask to buy and was standing there confused and my younger sister brought this to me and told me to just get it and i couldn’t be more pleased. will be sure to buy again Yes To Mad For Masks Kit
Shawneva W.
Cheektowaga, NY
I purchased this from target during the holidays and i thought it was a good buy since i was looking to sample the mask. Although it says 1 time use I found that I was able to get 2 mask out of the one packet. I would recommend for others to buy.
Olivia J.
I love yes to! This is he perfect gift set of masks as well or perfect if you like variety. The packaging of course is so cute and I loved the scents of each mask. They left my face feeling silky smooth and refreshed. I will definitely be buying again.
Bri C.
Albuquerque, NM
Suprisly I was very happy with theses masks they would great and leave your skin feeling amazing I love that they aren’t sheet masks because personally I hate those and the charcoal one works great theses make great little gifts too
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
This is a great little kit of masks, perfect as a gift for the teen or college aged female in your life. The masks work great, and the price isn't astronomical. They are actually nice enough that both my daughter and I enjoy them!
Nina G.
What is the price for this set? Would love to add this to my BFF's Christmas box.
Amber L.
has anyone noticed a difference using these masks?
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
Are these all mud masks or are they the paper masks that you lay on your face