Yes To Mad For Masks Kit

Say Yes to™ naturally happy holidays! Pamper your skin naturally with this collection of five of our favorite Single Use Mud Masks! After cleansing your face, use one of the Yes To mud masks alone or in combination with other Yes To masks for a multi mask experience to target specific skin concerns. The Kit includes our PrimRose Oil, Grapefruit, Coconut, Cucumbers and Charcoal Single Use Mud Masks. Perfect for when you want a customized full face treatment!

Which one would you recommend for normal skin type, to brighten??
How good are this mask I got them but am not to sure on them any advice ??? Yes To Mad For Masks Kit
Does anyone know where I could find this kid mask I'm going to try it but I can't seem to find this kit?
Start your review of Yes To Mad For Masks Kit!
Rockville Ctr, NY
Yes To Mad For Masks Kit uploaded by A K.
I have this mask in the soothing cotton version. This face mask comes as a layer of clay and I found it a little difficult to apply. It’s quite stiff and doesn’t apply in an even smooth layer. I found if I put it in a bowl and mix it with a little bit of water it’s easier to apply and dries down normally on the skin. It did help soothe my face without drying it out as much as other clay masks do and there was no tingling at all.
Anaheim, CA
Love the variety of this mask kit. Makes a great gift for anyone wanting to improve their skin. Great for all skin types as well!!!!
Colton, CA
Purchased at: AliExpress
I got this one on my 30th birthday and I love that it works so good on your skin feels so soft he said to takeoff I recommended for the public this one works for dry skin so soft I just put it on once a day and it’s so fresh ready to start my morning
Zephyrhills, FL
I dont like how hard it was to keep on my face "comfortably". Just felt so awkward not to mention it looked that way bc of the black..lol..otherwise it did make my skin feel quite nice
Stockton, CA
Omg I absolutely love love this kit very satisfied with all the ones in here I love that they have added the ones that people look for the most in a sheet mask. I night this and went back and purchased 5 more in my favorite one. I had no problem with either one of the mask no skin irritation or bumps after use the only thing I did feel with some of them is an occasional tingling sensation which I love because I can feel it actually doing something to my skin.
Rochester, MN
A super good product I like that they aren't peel off mask but I really recommend this by the way you only can get it at Target
I love these left my face feeling fresh and clean! I got this as a gift would recommend to anyone with combination skin.
waukegan
Love all their masks!! Always nice to lay back and do one of these masks. Kit came in handy rather than buying 10+ individually at the store. Highly recommend!
Love ittttttttt!!!! 😍😍😍 highly recommend it because it makes ur skin soft and kills bacteria’s from your face to make it soft love it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 so you should go and get your right now what are you waiting for it comes a lot in it 😍😍😍
Carlsbad
It’s really good to have different options when it comes to face masks and you can also have your friends spend the night and use them as well i have used these for a couple years now and love them every-time i use them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...