Yes To Lip Naturally Smooth Lip Balm with SPF15 - Pomegranate

Coconut Oil Therapy Paraben-Free 5 99% Natural Product 6 Free of Petroleum SLS Yes to coconut and eucalyptus oils to treat your sweet lips. Yes to Coconut natural formulations combine oil from the hydrating, fatty acid rich Coconut fruit and other non-greasy moisturizers to help smooth dry and cracked skin. use the entire collection to hydrate and help restore skin to its natural gorgeousness. Cruelty free.

Is it oily on your lips? [user:xounderratedkweensxo]
I would love to try this out! Does it last long on your lips?
I am new to the more natural lip products. I tried one brand with high hopes and it bombed completely so...do these or Burt's Bees have any flavor or they just have a scent? Thanks!!
Start your review of Yes To Lip Naturally Smooth Lip Balm with SPF15 - Pomegranate!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It smells great!!!! It is very smooth to apply and lasts! I have very dry chapped lips...well not any more! It has a nice soft scent not harsh or artificial at all.” in reviews
“I love this lip balm. Its extremely moisturizing, smells, and tastes great. I use this everyday. ” in reviews
“I love this lip balm! It smells good and goes on really smooth, it keeps my chapped lips smooth for a long time. ” in reviews
Powell, TN
This is smooth and it smells great but not overpowering. I purchased this at target on sale and it ended up being less than a dollar. Well worth the price.
Corona , NY
I hate anything grapefruit related, but I really like the product. Especially the scent. Very fruity and sweet. It also keeps your lips nicely moisturized.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I picked up this lip balm because I was looking to try something new and I was impressed. It smells nice, it moisturizes my lips, and all round it works!
It leaves a white film on my lips which I don't like. I have other lip balms with spf that don't have the same problem. I stopped using it after a week.
This is my go to lip balm. It is so moisturizing and keeps my lips hydrated all day. It also has a very nice coconut taste. It is worth the price.
Minneapolis, MN
Yes To Lip Naturally Smooth Lip Balm with SPF15 - Pomegranate uploaded by Emily M.
Very hydrating. Tastes great and works very well. Lasts for a long time and doesn't leave the lips sticky. I've purchased this many times.
1,414 reviews
This isn't hydrating at all, it's like rubbing wax all over my lips with no benefit at all. This was the worst lip balm I've ever tried :(
Columbia, MD
It does exactly what it says...cools my lips! Personally I love anything coconut, but this really helps to keep my lips moisturized too.
Kissimmee, FL
I use this I love the taste of grapefruit and this lip balm really brings your lips back to life and makes them soft and look nice
Springfield, MO
Great quality, and I like the shape because it helps it for in your pocket better! It's long lasting and really helps my lips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Romeoville, IL
a year ago
Mary A. • 7 months ago
No, uts just like a regular lip balm