BY YES TO

â the sun was meant to shine, and so are you! Rejuvenate, protect, and moisturize your sunny smile with the new yes to naturally smooth lip balm in the ever so delicious pomegranate flavor. Go on...smile and enjoy the rays! . The formula: a mix of moisturizing aloe, cocoa, and shea butter deliver intense hydration and moisturization (talk about a triple threat!) the flavor: a decadent pomegranate delights lips with spf broad spectrum protection (doesn t get better than this!) the packaging: consumers preferred this sleek, oval shape, because it fits easily everywhere, and applies nicely around lips. . Yes to...an awesome new lip... see more...

• How is this for dry flaky lips? 3 Answers
  • Is this more like an oily texture or does it come out more gel li...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturize your lips well? Is it on the slick ...3 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: natural
I am a chapstick aholic, so I've tried tons, and this one is just meh, it's not as hydrating as it should be, and doesn't stay on the lips very long, also it's pretty greasy feeling.
Monika D.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found the grapefruit version of this lip balm at TJ Maxx for only $2.99. After hearing great things about this brand and seeing the low price I HAD to give it a try! This lip balm is so soft and does not dry my lips out at all like other chapstick brands do. The grapefruit scent is very citrusy and smells delightful. I would definitely purchase this lip balm again and want to try the other flavors.
Terin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the cocoa butter version of this and I'm obsessed!! Far better than most mainstream and more expensive chopsticks. It makes your chapped lips smooth and it isn't thick so it doesn't set into the dry/ chapped skin on your lips. It's been a real lip saver this winter!
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells good and glides on smoothly. As far as moisturizing, it is "OK". For super dry cracked lips I would definitely reach for something else. It is nice that it has SPF in it though. Good for every day use. The tube is not round though, when my boyfriend first saw it, he was so confused by it lol.
Monica A.
Brooklyn
Review for: natural
This lip balm is good. A little goes a long way.  I only use it in the winter because it's so thick you don't need to reapply it that ofter. The packaging is fine simple easy use. I wish it came in a pack with all the flavors. I like to keep one in the car, gym bag, desk etc. Worth the try
Rachel L.
Review for: With Spf15 Pomegranate
This is such an amazing product. Lips are one of the hardest parts to protect from the sun so I love that it has a high SPF, although it could be a little higher. This product always leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. I love how soft my lips feel after using this
Jenny C.
Redondo Beach, CA
Review for: Coconut Cooling Oil Target Exclusive
I purchased this lip oil from Target months ago and have been using it daily. I am very underwhelmed by it. I thought it would be moisturizing, but it doesn't work for me. It has a a slight cooling sensation when you first apply it, which does feel nice. But I find after applying generously, it fades within 30 min and it doesn't leave my lips moisturized. Matter of fact, I find my lips feel more dry after it fades than when I first put it on! I only continue using it because I always use up all my products. I can't wait to finish it so I can find something that actually penetrates my dry lips to moisturize and heal them!

*see redness and cracked lips after using this product every day, all throughout the day!
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
Review for: natural
HOLY CRAP GUYS. So I never really got the obsession with EOS lip balm. I felt like it was gimmicky and always left my lips dry way too quickly after application. I thought the Nivea lip balms were similar -- they never lived up to what I figured the standards should be for a three dollar lip balm. As such, I was hesitant to spend a similar amount on anything new. Why shell out when a Chapstick brand lip balm will do the same thing for you? But, I'm on a coconut kick, and when I saw this stuff at Target, I caved. BEST. IMPULSE. BUY. EVER. Let me tell you, this stuff goes on so smooth and creamy you won't believe it. It almost feels (and smells) like coconut butter in a tube. It's comfortable, but never greasy, and when it drys down my lips actually retain their moisture. I never knew a chapstick could be so heavenly. It's a coconut lover's dream.
Becca W.
Review for: natural
Just bought this lip balm yesterday and so far I am loving it! Has no petroleum jelly in it so this product is not super thick or heavy and will moisturize lips more then if it did have petroleum jelly as a ingredient. The protect Feels Light and smooth easy to apply even has a light shimmer lasts a good long while.Is packed full of certified organic Ingredients like coconut oil,beeswax,Jojoba seed oil and lots of other good things! The downside is it does have benzyl alcohol in it which can be drying :/ but it is one of the last ingredients on the list so I don't believe it will affect much. The scent is pleasant refreshing,smells and even tastes of coconut! Give it a try
Nicole O.
Review for: Coconut Cooling Oil Target Exclusive
I've been using this lip oil for almost 6 months now & it's quickly become one of my favorite lip products that I've ever used .

it's incredibly moisturizing & the texture is lovely . silky smooth & not sticky at all . i personally don't feel a 'cooling' or tingling sensation , but i don't mind .

my favorite way of using this is incorporating it into my nighttime routine . i apply it after i brush my teeth & wear it overnight . when i wake my up , my lips are soft & hydrated .

i also like to apply this before i start my makeup routine . since i like to do my lips last , i leave the lip oil on while i work on the rest of my face . it helps to 'prime' & moisturize them before i wipe it off & apply any products .

one last thing , i love how the cap has a built it stopper which fits right into the opening of the tube , thus preventing any leaks . it's a small detail , but a great one since i don't have to worry about it spilling in my purse . it's travel friendly , affordable & effective .

i highly recommend this !
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
I've never seen this in a store where I live. I buy the say yes to cucumber lotion. Where do I buy this?
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
How is this for dry flaky lips?
Does this lip balm moisturize your lips well? Is it on the slick side where it will slide right off? Or does it feel thicker on the lips???
Nicole B.
Cypress, CA
Is this more like an oily texture or does it come out more gel like?
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Does this lip balm tend to quickly dry your lips out? I've used the blueberry and grapefruit ones and they really dried me out.