• How is this for dry flaky lips? 3 Answers
  • Is this more like an oily texture or does it come out more gel li...3 Answers
  • Does this lip balm moisturize your lips well? Is it on the slick ...3 Answers
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I started using these lip balms a few years ago and I have been obsessed ever since! I have tried all the flavors I've been able to find, and I feel like each one is very unique, even down to the consistency. The Grapefruit is my absolute favorite. It goes on smoothly and it smells so good! The Coconut Oil was also good, but I didn't like the texture as much. As for the Pomegranate, I keep thinking that I must have just gotten a bad one. The flavor is very fake tasting (in comparison with the other flavors) and it was very dry and hard to apply.

I also absolutely love the shape of this chapstick. It's unique and forms really well to my lips during application and I don't feel like I'm getting it all over my face. It's also the perfect shape to be able to put in my pocket and lay more flat than regular lip balms.

They were a little pricey a few years ago when I first discovered them, but they've definitely gotten cheaper over the years. Will always repurchase these...especially the grapefruit!
Chloe L.
San Jose, CA
Very moisturizing. I bought the grapefruit one and got a coconut one for my other friend and she says it smells great as well. Not a sweet fragrance but a hint of it.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I am a chapstick aholic, so I've tried tons, and this one is just meh, it's not as hydrating as it should be, and doesn't stay on the lips very long, also it's pretty greasy feeling.
Monika D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I found the grapefruit version of this lip balm at TJ Maxx for only $2.99. After hearing great things about this brand and seeing the low price I HAD to give it a try! This lip balm is so soft and does not dry my lips out at all like other chapstick brands do. The grapefruit scent is very citrusy and smells delightful. I would definitely purchase this lip balm again and want to try the other flavors.
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
It smells good and glides on smoothly. As far as moisturizing, it is "OK". For super dry cracked lips I would definitely reach for something else. It is nice that it has SPF in it though. Good for every day use. The tube is not round though, when my boyfriend first saw it, he was so confused by it lol.
Monica A.
This lip balm is good. A little goes a long way.  I only use it in the winter because it's so thick you don't need to reapply it that ofter. The packaging is fine simple easy use. I wish it came in a pack with all the flavors. I like to keep one in the car, gym bag, desk etc. Worth the try
Rachel L.
This is such an amazing product. Lips are one of the hardest parts to protect from the sun so I love that it has a high SPF, although it could be a little higher. This product always leaves my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. I love how soft my lips feel after using this
Jenny C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I purchased this lip oil from Target months ago and have been using it daily. I am very underwhelmed by it. I thought it would be moisturizing, but it doesn't work for me. It has a a slight cooling sensation when you first apply it, which does feel nice. But I find after applying generously, it fades within 30 min and it doesn't leave my lips moisturized. Matter of fact, I find my lips feel more dry after it fades than when I first put it on! I only continue using it because I always use up all my products. I can't wait to finish it so I can find something that actually penetrates my dry lips to moisturize and heal them!

*see redness and cracked lips after using this product every day, all throughout the day!
Tori R.
Arlington, TX
HOLY CRAP GUYS. So I never really got the obsession with EOS lip balm. I felt like it was gimmicky and always left my lips dry way too quickly after application. I thought the Nivea lip balms were similar -- they never lived up to what I figured the standards should be for a three dollar lip balm. As such, I was hesitant to spend a similar amount on anything new. Why shell out when a Chapstick brand lip balm will do the same thing for you? But, I'm on a coconut kick, and when I saw this stuff at Target, I caved. BEST. IMPULSE. BUY. EVER. Let me tell you, this stuff goes on so smooth and creamy you won't believe it. It almost feels (and smells) like coconut butter in a tube. It's comfortable, but never greasy, and when it drys down my lips actually retain their moisture. I never knew a chapstick could be so heavenly. It's a coconut lover's dream.
Becca W.
Just bought this lip balm yesterday and so far I am loving it! Has no petroleum jelly in it so this product is not super thick or heavy and will moisturize lips more then if it did have petroleum jelly as a ingredient. The protect Feels Light and smooth easy to apply even has a light shimmer lasts a good long while.Is packed full of certified organic Ingredients like coconut oil,beeswax,Jojoba seed oil and lots of other good things! The downside is it does have benzyl alcohol in it which can be drying :/ but it is one of the last ingredients on the list so I don't believe it will affect much. The scent is pleasant refreshing,smells and even tastes of coconut! Give it a try
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
I've never seen this in a store where I live. I buy the say yes to cucumber lotion. Where do I buy this?
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
How is this for dry flaky lips?
Does this lip balm moisturize your lips well? Is it on the slick side where it will slide right off? Or does it feel thicker on the lips???
Nicole B.
Garden Grove, CA
Is this more like an oily texture or does it come out more gel like?
Joelle G.
How does this yes to product compare to the others?