4 colors available

BY YES TO

Features 95% organic Nourish, Shine, Smile Paraben free Carmine free No animal testing 100% naturally derived Size - 0.5 oz Ingredients Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Organic), Beeswax (Organic), Silica, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (Organic), Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Organic), Limonene, Linalool, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract (Organic). May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet. see more...

• Where can i find this product at in the bronx area1 Answers
Maria C.
Maria C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love most of YES products and I wish I could say that I love this one too but the color is just a big no no for me, it does leave my lips softer but I feel like it's too sticky and too thick at the same time.
chantal l.
chantal l.
Smooth application despite the shimmer and pretty and organic but it's also a little sticky and it's honestly pretty thick
Chesay C.
Chesay C.
Minneapolis , MN
I ran out of my favorite lip balm and decided to give "Yes" a try. My lips are very sensitive and this product seemed great, but it didn't go on smoothly and even using very little the shine had the appearance of a glaze donut more so than a gloss. I wasn't pleased with this product and ended up trashing it.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Muncie, IN
I don't wear a lot of lip gloss, but I enjoy these. They give a nice, glossy color. I like that they are paraben free and organic.
Aylea S.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
Review for: Kiss
I love the colors in this set. it taste very good and gives your lips a nice natural shine. it isn't sticky if you don't use too much, a little goes a long way
Bronx, NY
Review for: Kiss
I loveeee the colors in this set. it taste very good and gives your lips a nice natural shine. it isn't sticky if you don't use too much, a little goes a long way ..
Stacey S.
Stacey S.
I really like this as a light coverage and not too heavy lip gloss. It goes on smoothly and lasts long enough. I would just like to to come in more colors.
Dekilah N.
Dekilah N.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I have the Yes to Carrots Lip Gloss in Carrot Kiss which is a peachy pink color and I really like it. It gives a nice color, just like you would expect, and has a minty feeling.

If you over apply, it can give a little bit of a slippery, overdone feeling (hard to describe, but most of you probably know what I mean), but you can easily dab it off.

It lasts pretty well and I think the price is decent, especially for something that is 95% organic, and that does have some pigment, not just shine. I definitely recommend trying this, or another shade, if you have it in a store near you.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
I have this lip gloss in playful nude. I like that this product is mostly organic and doesn't break me out. It is moisturizing to my lips and I only need to use a little. I noticed that if I over apply the color I have against my skin tone looks a little weird, so I apply a small amount. Overall, its a good product.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Kiss
Beautiful color selection. I found this gloss to be very long lasting although it is slightly sticky.
Bronx, NY
Where can i find this product at in the bronx area