Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow boosting Paper Mask Single Use uploaded by Madi S.

BY YES TO

Yes To Looking On The Bright Side With Grapefruit And A Vitamin C Boost To Help Skin Look Aglow And Refine Pores So You Are Selfie Ready In A Snap.
The Lightweight, 100% Cotton Paper Mask Features A 96% Natural Ingredient Formula That Is Also Rich In Antioxidants And Aloe That Help Hydrate And Protect Skin While Leaving It Naturally Radiant.

96% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Mask Made Of 100% Natural Cotton

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently Unfold Mask And Apply To Clean Skin.
Adjust Around Eyes, Nose And Mouth, Smoothing To Fit The Curves Of Your Gorgeous Face. Close Eyes And Relax For 10 Minutes., Then Remove Mask. Tingling? Yes It’s Working! If There Is Too Much Tingling, Take It Off.

Grapefruit Rich In Vitamin C And Lycopene (Antioxidant Heavy Hitters), It Naturally Evens Skin Tone, Enhances Glow, Promoting Healthier, Smoother And Softer Looking Skin…you Glow Girl!

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sorbitol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Water, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Billberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum O Cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Allantoin, Algin, Beta-glucan, Galactoarabinan, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate*, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene. * Vitamin C

Jocelyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
Once I opened the sheet mask it was very saturated which was a plus for me. In the beginning the scent wasn't delightful, but luckily after a few minutes it went away. The size of the mask isn't ideal since a few centimeters of my face was not able to enjoy it and I was left confused with the extra cloth underneath the eyes. Was it for additional moisture to boost the effects? I don't know because the directions doesn't state its function. Aside from that it has a nice cooling effect and tingles a bit. The following morning when I rinsed it off my skin was GLOWING; it appeared as if I had swiped some highlighter on my face.
Robin D.
Goodyear, AZ
My face feels amazing after using this mask. The smell is wonderful and leaves a nice feeling when I wake up the next morning. I use the mask once a month at night. Leave it on per the directions and do not wash my face afterwards. It’s a little sticky at first after the mask is removed but that goes away.
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
I give this product 4 stars because it BURNS. It does say on the packaging that it does burn a little but I found it was a tad excessive. However, it did make my skin super glowy. I wouldn’t try it again but it did do what it said. I bought it at Ulta for about $3.
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
I like the smell, it was really fresh. I used the mask and when I took it off I didn’t know if I could tell a big difference BUT then my husband came home and asked if I did something to my face because it looked great. Obviously I went out and bought 10 more. XD
🌻Claire E.
Houston
I've used this product a couple of times and each time I noticed that my discoloration and uneven skin tone have improved. It does sting a little but the package does say that will happen. Also, my skin is particularly sensitive but that wasn't really a problem for me. I would test this out for the first time before bed and see what you skin looks like 30 min- 1 hour later; however, if you like the results I would use it right before an event or before you get ready for the day.

Diana M.
Fayetteville
Great for softening skin! I mainly use lancome skincare but I'm a mask junkie and this has honestly turned out to be one of my favorites. I purchase it at target where they have a good selection of this brand. It leaves my skin smooth and exfoliated and I actually starting using the Yes To Grapefruit Glow-enhancing Vitamin C Booster mixed in my LANCÔME Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum for the perfect skin brightening and smoothing concoction!
Ceci T.
Greenville
I love this grapefruit face mask, it smells amazing and glides onto the skin so perfectly. When you wash it off it leaves your skin feelings refreshed and relaxed as well as super soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others, it’s a great product for a great price!
Heather B.
I got these masks for $1.50/each at Walmart, so I stocked up because I love sheet masks. Anyways, my skin does seem brighter and nicer after use, but the serum is very tacky and takes a while to fully absorb into the skin.
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Bought this mask one day while shopping at RiteAid. Very gentle on the skin with a pleasant smell. Nice packing and product is easy to use. Good Value and prices are always marked low. I would buy again and refer a friend.
Woodbridge
Smells great, super easy to use! I didn't know what to do with the eye pieces though? You can feel a light tingling once it's on which I love bc I know it's works. After wards I left the excess product on and applied my moisturizer right on top and I looked like I just washed my face!Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow boosting Paper Mask Single Use