BY YES TO

Yes To Looking On The Bright Side With Grapefruit And A Vitamin C Boost To Help Skin Look Aglow And Refine Pores So You Are Selfie Ready In A Snap.
The Lightweight, 100% Cotton Paper Mask Features A 96% Natural Ingredient Formula That Is Also Rich In Antioxidants And Aloe That Help Hydrate And Protect Skin While Leaving It Naturally Radiant.

96% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens, Sls And Silicones

Mask Made Of 100% Natural Cotton

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Gently Unfold Mask And Apply To Clean Skin.
Adjust Around Eyes, Nose And Mouth, Smoothing To Fit The Curves Of Your Gorgeous Face. Close Eyes And Relax For 10 Minutes., Then Remove Mask. Tingling? Yes It’s Working! If There Is Too Much Tingling, Take It Off.

Grapefruit Rich In Vitamin C And Lycopene (Antioxidant Heavy Hitters), It Naturally Evens Skin Tone, Enhances Glow, Promoting Healthier, Smoother And Softer Looking Skin…you Glow Girl!

Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propanediol, Sorbitol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Water, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Billberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum O Cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Allantoin, Algin, Beta-glucan, Galactoarabinan, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate*, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene. * Vitamin C

Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
This Yes To Grapefruit vitamin C sheet mask was kind of disappointing. I did not see any brightening effects or any other effect but a citrus fragrance. I bought it from Wal Mart just to try out ( I normally stick to K Beauty when it comes to sheet masks) I wasn't too impressed though. It was $2.50 I believe.
Heather L.
I wamt to begin by saying that i am not an avid mask-user. In fact, i really don't enjoy them at all. Instead, i see them as an unpleasant necessity. With that being said, sheet masks like these are the least messy, least mask-like options for someone like me.
Mari R.
Harrisonburg
Este producto es muy suave y fácil de usar, las instrucciones son fáciles y entendibles, es muy fresco y no tiene un olor muy desagradable, creo que lo puede usar todo tipo de piel y su uso continuo o regular traerá bueno resultados
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This didn’t seem to do very much for my skin and it has a surprisingly icky smell. I LOVE grapefruit but this does not smell like that... it’s pretty vinegar-y. Maybe I bought a bad batch but... doesn’t seem worth trying again to me.
Sandra C.
This product is so easy to use. I absolutely loved how clean my face felt afterwards.  Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask I would recommend this product to anyone, it’s by far one of my favorites!!
Callie W.
Reno, NV
I like the mask. It felt cooling when I first put it on, I'm not sure how much it actually worked. However I really like to believe that they work so because in my head it works, I would wear again and purchase again.
Elizabeth W.
Gilbertsville, KY
I got this from CVS and it worked pretty well. My skin is sensitive and it didn’t irritate it. The packaging is what you’d expect. I would probably buy a cheaper one time use mask next time though just because the results are so similar.
Megan C.
Bremerton
My most favorite mask!! I love anything pink grapefruit! The smell was delightful and I LOVED how bright my skin was afterwards. I will be buying this again! Yes to is one of my GO TO brands. Buy it!!!
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Love the smell of this products it smells like grapefruit which I love. It leaves your skin feeling a little tighter and hydrated. I have oily skin so this product help make my pores look smaller
Cassie S.
Virginia Beach
Really soothing mask, it really calmed my skin down and reduced the appearance of any blemishes and dark circles surprisingly well for a one time use face mask!! I would recommend this to anyone as it was very nice!