Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Boosting Sleeping Mask Single Use uploaded by Brandi M.Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Boosting Sleeping Mask Single Use uploaded by Brandi M.Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Boosting Sleeping Mask Single Use uploaded by Aliyah S.

Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Boosting Sleeping Mask Single Use

Yes To Grapefruit And Vitamin C Giving Skin A Boost Of Glow While You Snooze, Bringing All New Meaning To The Term "Beauty Sleep."

The Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Boosting Sleeping Mask Has A Rich Cream Formula That Brightens Skin And Refines Pores, Leaving Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth. Use It Alone Or After Our Other Yes To Single Use Masks. Don’t Worry, The Mask Won’t Transfer To Your Pillow (Phew!), But It Will Leave Your Skin Bright And Beautiful.

95% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

Open Card At Perforation Below To Release The Sachet. Gently Pull At The Notch Of The Sachet To Open And Reveal The Perfect Amount Of Sleeping Mask Needed For Overnight. Apply Mask All Over Face On Freshly Cleansed Skin. Feel Free To Relax And Give Yourself A Mini Face Massage As The Formula Absorbs. We’ll Wait Here. Tuck Yourself In, Turn Off The Lights And Let The Mask Do All The Work While You Sleep! You’ll Wake Up To A Clean Pillow And Beautiful Skin. Rinse Off And Get Ready To Face A Brighter Day!

Grapefruit Naturally Packed With Antioxidants. Also Great With Breakfast.

Vitamin C Gives Skin A Boost Of Brightness. Good Morning, Sunshine!

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Mentha Citrata Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

Buy on ULTA
Sara T.
I bought this on a whim at Christmas time as one of my big insecurities is my skin. After a stressful move and a bout of bronchitis left my skin dull and pale I decided to give a try. I love everything about this product. The smell was unbelievable and the texture was light and not sticky or heavy.  The next morning I felt bright and healthy after I rinsed it away. Definitely recomend
Talia J.
Snellville, GA
This is the best sleeping mask I have EVER used ! This was my first time using it and honestly I’m in love. I got it at Walmart for $2.50 and wasn’t expecting it to be much. But this product has reached far beyond what I was expecting. I like sleeping masks because they are so effortless. Just apply, sleep, wake up, rinse. It’s like magic. I wake up and my skin feels like I’m still dreaming. Who doesn’t want that?
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
I don’t mask as much as I should but this is my go-to. I usually buy this whenever I’m grocery shopping so at Walmart or Target - and it’s a great pick me up for my skin. It always looks brighter and clearer the morning after this using this product and makes my makeup application smoother. I’ve even recommended to my roommate and she loves it.
Ana P.
I love these masks because they are affordable and effective. Upon opening it, it smells amazing like a fruit body lotion. When you first put it on you might experience a bit of stinging on your face, I felt a sting stinging on certain tentative parts of my face and considered taking it off but after a few minutes it dulled and then disappeared all together so I kept it on all night as instructed. You get quite a bit of product so you can use it 2+ days but I used it all that night. It won't stain your pillow or blanket or come off on it. When you wake up, it brightens your face and doesn't clog your pores but if you wash it off as soon as you wake up, leaving it on will clog them.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I received this from my best friend in a goodie box asking to be her bridesmaid and I saved it for the day before of her wedding :) it smells great and when I apply it and take it off my skin feels like its absorbing the nutrients of the grapefruit. I love the smell as weird as that sounds but any item from this brand I highly recommend!
megan s.
Indianapolis, IN
I simply can't get enough of this wonderful sleep pack! As soon as you apply it, you can feel it's effectiveness. I actually picked it up at Wal-Mart for $2.50,and it's worth every penny! Waking up the next morning, my skin is brighter, tighter, and well rested. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Kaydin B.
Los Angeles
I bought this at Target and I love it. It has a great feel on the skin (not too slick or greasy) and my skin looked excellent in the morning! Glowy, even, shrunken acne spots. I was a first time user for this specific product but have been buying this brand for years now. Would definitely buy again.
Jessica M.
Jackson, MS
I cannot give this product anymore praise. I wash my face at night and put this product on and when I woke up in the morning my face felt like the softest baby skin I have ever felt. I would buy again. I just wish they sold this product in a bottle to use again and again instead of individual packs!
Julia K.
Conway, SC
I was very intrigued by this product when I saw that it said that I wear the mask over night. I was skeptical about it and didn’t believe that it wouldn’t leave residue on my pillows. But it doesn’t and it works very well and I wake up with my skin feeling as soft as ever
Chels J.
I LOVE this sleeping mask! My face feels so soft and smooth in the morning, it looks brighter and healthier! It definitely does it’s job, it evens up some dark spots I have, and I use this most when I haven’t drank as much water for that day, or I stay up late the night before. I will forever use this!
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
Is it ok for acne skin ????