BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few ot...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Muy buena ami me gusta mucho me ayuda con mi piel y el olor es súper rico la recomiendo
Ellie O.
Park City, IL
First time buying the yes product and I love it. I am very happy with my results.
Vanessa F.
Scarborough , ON
Loved it! I was first hesitant on buying this product but after the first use I fell in love. Super effective, nice packaging and fun to use! I will definitely use it in the future!!
allyse k.
Winnipeg
Didnt do much made my face red and dry but it does smell really good wish it worked for my skin type better!!!!
Jessicah B.
Worked fairly well but not well enough for me to buy it again. However it has an amazing scent that I loved.
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?