BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few ot...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I typically love the yes to brand but was extremely disappointed with the yes to grapefruit line. I don't think it really helps with the whole color correcting problems that it says it does. However I do think this product smells great.
Vanessa F.
Fredericton, NB
Loved it! I was first hesitant on buying this product but after the first use I fell in love. Super effective, nice packaging and fun to use! I will definitely use it in the future!!
allyse k.
Winnipeg
Didnt do much made my face red and dry but it does smell really good wish it worked for my skin type better!!!!
Jessicah B.
Worked fairly well but not well enough for me to buy it again. However it has an amazing scent that I loved.
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it