BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few ot...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Ellie O.
Park City, IL
First time buying the yes product and I love it. I am very happy with my results.
taylor k.
Didn't help me. I didn't see improvements after using it two months so I gave us. It smells nice and the packaging is nice but it's rather pointless.
Randi C.
Leaves my body smelling great and feeling soft. Very effective and not to pricey for the size. Bought at target. I would absolutely purchase again
Romina V.
Eatonton, GA
Yes brand is the best anything they make its thw best it works on my skin and and i trust it because it is made from natural ingredients
Lacey S.
Easley, SC
You can tell the difference after one use and you can NOT beat the smell of this stuff! I use it once a week and can't get enough
Sierra R.
Danese, WV
It was a very good product. I would use it again. But my skin is very sensitive so I got to pick and choose what I use
Priscilla D.
This product is very affordable, smells great, and has a very creamy texture. I think it works great for the price.
Courtney M.
Loved the scent in this! Almost a perfect "Wake Me Up" in the morning! So so creamy and nourishing!
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Muy buena ami me gusta mucho me ayuda con mi piel y el olor es súper rico la recomiendo
Rubi M.
I love it! Smells great and has a thick consistency but it absorbs quickly into my skin leaving it soft and hydrated !
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it