BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few othe...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Moniica B.
Moniica B.
Santa Ana
Muy buena ami me gusta mucho me ayuda con mi piel y el olor es súper rico la recomiendo
Carmen c.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this stuff it very thick consitnace but it overall good it does what it suppose to do it works great
Ellie O.
Ellie O.
Park City, IL
First time buying the yes product and I love it. I am very happy with my results.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE this body cream! It has the consistency of a body butter though, so that's what I tend to call it lol. I didn't really buy it for the spot correcting, but I wanted a nice thick organic body butter. I have eczema and it doesn't irritate it AT ALL! I actually feel like it calms it. The fragrance is wonderful! It's also very light and just smells naturally sweet. I used it today as a matter of fact =). It's not sticky or greasy. It makes my skin feel softer, smoothr, and very hydrated. I don't think I could go without this stuff! Just amazing!
Sabrina w.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I typically love the yes to brand but was extremely disappointed with the yes to grapefruit line. I don't think it really helps with the whole color correcting problems that it says it does. However I do think this product smells great.
Rubi M.
Rubi M.
I love it! Smells great and has a thick consistency but it absorbs quickly into my skin leaving it soft and hydrated !
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Alll say yes products are amazing, i love the grapefruit face wipes , you feel the tingle which means its working !
Kelli R.
Kelli R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this body cream thinking it would just work as a really great smelling lotion, but was I surprised! Over time, it actually does help skin appear more smooth and smooth in color as well. Most products that advertise dark spot correction don't show a difference in skin, but this cream noticeably improved the pigmentation differences on my back and shoulders! It also leaves your skin silky soft and smells great.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
I really love this body cream! I've suffered from pretty back bacne as a teenager that has left some very pigmented scars I've tried getting rid of to no avail. This product has done a really wonderful job at lightening the scars over time. It's definitely not an overnight difference, but I've been using this product for about 3 months now and my skin has never looked better. I use a pretty decent amount of the product daily and give it a good 5 or so minute massage into my skin. For the price, you really can't beat the results. I really dislike the smell of grapefruit, but I love this product so much that I don't even care!
Anna H.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body cream its so creamy and thick yet it absorbs quickly all while correcting any dark spots I have from tanning in my teen years. After just one jar I have seen a huge difference I am now waiting for my second one to arrive tomorrow and I am excited to watch the dark spots disappear!
tania v.
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it