BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few ot...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Randi C.
Leaves my body smelling great and feeling soft. Very effective and not to pricey for the size. Bought at target. I would absolutely purchase again
Romina V.
Eatonton, GA
Yes brand is the best anything they make its thw best it works on my skin and and i trust it because it is made from natural ingredients
Lacey S.
Easley, SC
You can tell the difference after one use and you can NOT beat the smell of this stuff! I use it once a week and can't get enough
Rubi M.
I love it! Smells great and has a thick consistency but it absorbs quickly into my skin leaving it soft and hydrated !
Sierra R.
Danese, WV
It was a very good product. I would use it again. But my skin is very sensitive so I got to pick and choose what I use
Samantha H.
Does a great job at evening out my skin tone without any harsh chemicals. I love the smell of this product as well
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Alll say yes products are amazing, i love the grapefruit face wipes , you feel the tingle which means its working !
Priscilla D.
This product is very affordable, smells great, and has a very creamy texture. I think it works great for the price.
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this stuff it very thick consitnace but it overall good it does what it suppose to do it works great
Courtney M.
Loved the scent in this! Almost a perfect "Wake Me Up" in the morning! So so creamy and nourishing!
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?