BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few ot...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Alysia S.
Spring Hill, FL
It's always been very hit and miss with me when it comes to Yes To products. But I suffer from keratosis Pilaris which has left me with slight discoloration. Between this and cocoa butter I've seen a huge difference as to just using cocoa butter. I would buy it again, but I have to go online. Every time I go to Target, it's unavailable.
Valery F.
Pomona, CA
I have a few spots on my body due to acne but I have been applying the cream nightly and I see improvement. This was the first time purchasing but will definitely continue to use. I love the smell and love applying it every day
Trenika C.
This stuff smells amazing. It left my skin feeling so soft. It didn't make a drastic change but still a good product. Love the packaging and love that I was able at to find it at TJMaxx. I had no issues when I used it
Carina C.
Deltona, FL
I love this so much and it smells amazing. I put it on in the morning and wait for it to do its thang it don't 100 take away any spots but it does some nice tricks I gave it to my mom to use because she has more spots than I do
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE this body cream! It has the consistency of a body butter though, so that's what I tend to call it lol. I didn't really buy it for the spot correcting, but I wanted a nice thick organic body butter. I have eczema and it doesn't irritate it AT ALL! I actually feel like it calms it. The fragrance is wonderful! It's also very light and just smells naturally sweet. I used it today as a matter of fact =). It's not sticky or greasy. It makes my skin feel softer, smoothr, and very hydrated. I don't think I could go without this stuff! Just amazing!
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
I really love this body cream! I've suffered from pretty back bacne as a teenager that has left some very pigmented scars I've tried getting rid of to no avail. This product has done a really wonderful job at lightening the scars over time. It's definitely not an overnight difference, but I've been using this product for about 3 months now and my skin has never looked better. I use a pretty decent amount of the product daily and give it a good 5 or so minute massage into my skin. For the price, you really can't beat the results. I really dislike the smell of grapefruit, but I love this product so much that I don't even care!
Anna H.
I love this body cream its so creamy and thick yet it absorbs quickly all while correcting any dark spots I have from tanning in my teen years. After just one jar I have seen a huge difference I am now waiting for my second one to arrive tomorrow and I am excited to watch the dark spots disappear!
Kelli R.
I bought this body cream thinking it would just work as a really great smelling lotion, but was I surprised! Over time, it actually does help skin appear more smooth and smooth in color as well. Most products that advertise dark spot correction don't show a difference in skin, but this cream noticeably improved the pigmentation differences on my back and shoulders! It also leaves your skin silky soft and smells great.
Chelsea R.
Harlingen, TX
Alll say yes products are amazing, i love the grapefruit face wipes , you feel the tingle which means its working !
Carmen c.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this stuff it very thick consitnace but it overall good it does what it suppose to do it works great
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?