BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few othe...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Mary K.
Mary K.
I have lots of scarring on my legs from eczema and hoped this would diminish the dark spots. So far I haven't seen a great deal of change in the coloring of my skin. However, this is a great cream for eczema. It's moisturizing and light. It dries and absorbs quickly into the skin. I often get bubbles under my skin with my eczema which I believe is a side effect of over moisturizing, however, if I don't moisturize my skin has red dry splotches. This is a perfectly well balanced cream.
Desiree M.
Desiree M.
Clifton, NJ
I suffered from back dark spots quite a bit in my life. Please be advised I used "ed" because I no longer experience it! Yup, all gone. This is due to adding this product to my skin regime every night. This is not pricey especially because it works! I would recommend this for anyone struggling with clearing up dark spots on the body. It leaves the skin soft and smells so good. More importantly, it gets the job done!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
This body cream is good. I'm a cross country so I have many spots that need correcting on my body and I saw when using this product is corrected some of them. It's a good product though. Because it's not pricey but it's affordable.I recommend this one to other . It's great for people who spend a little of time in the sun and just need a bit of correcting.
Jeannette V.
Jeannette V.
miramar
Yes grapefruit spot correcting body cream help my skin stay moisturize. This body cream made my skin shine and feel so good. Many of my dark spots started fading. You can get this product at any target only cost $14. This product will take time but be sure to use daily
Valery F.
Valery F.
Pomona, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a few spots on my body due to acne but I have been applying the cream nightly and I see improvement. This was the first time purchasing but will definitely continue to use. I love the smell and love applying it every day
Trenika C.
Trenika C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff smells amazing. It left my skin feeling so soft. It didn't make a drastic change but still a good product. Love the packaging and love that I was able at to find it at TJMaxx. I had no issues when I used it
Eliza S.
Eliza S.
Smells great! Not greasy in my opinion. Made my skin feel very smooth to the touch. I really like this brand I will buy more of their stuff. I used masks and facial soaps too. Great for acne doesn't clog the pores.
Diana L.
Diana L.
New Hartford, NY
Looove this spot correcting cream. Feels great on the skin and the skin can breath. Very reasonably priced. On my third one. It is very gentle on the skin. This is the spot corrector cream of your looking for one.
Alysia S.
Alysia S.
Spring Hill, FL
It's always been very hit and miss with me when it comes to Yes To products. But I suffer from keratosis Pilaris which has left me with slight discoloration. Between this and cocoa butter I've seen a huge difference as to just using cocoa butter. I would buy it again, but I have to go online. Every time I go to Target, it's unavailable.
Bree V.
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
It smells very good but it burned my face when I'd first apply it, after a few minutes it'd feel great though. I'm not sure if there was any difference in my skin but afterwards my skin felt great.
tania v.
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
Karelisse V.
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it