BY YES TO

New! Smile & Swing Your Hips Jauntily. Help diminish the appearance of dark spots. Help make skin feel firmer, more resilient, softer, & smoother. 99% Natural. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Body Cr me is a daily body moisturizer, perfect for users who want to minimize skin imperfections while also making sure that their gorgeous skin is nourished and hydrated.  This clinically tested body cream helps visibly diminish the appearance of dark. see more...

• Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few ot...1 Answers
  • Does this work?! I want to try it1 Answers
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I have lots of scarring on my legs from eczema and hoped this would diminish the dark spots. So far I haven't seen a great deal of change in the coloring of my skin. However, this is a great cream for eczema. It's moisturizing and light. It dries and absorbs quickly into the skin. I often get bubbles under my skin with my eczema which I believe is a side effect of over moisturizing, however, if I don't moisturize my skin has red dry splotches. This is a perfectly well balanced cream.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this after i had the chicken pox because i got them when i was 29 so i had a ton all over my body and they really helped fade out the marks. I also love the way it smells.
Jeannette V.
miramar
Yes grapefruit spot correcting body cream help my skin stay moisturize. This body cream made my skin shine and feel so good. Many of my dark spots started fading. You can get this product at any target only cost $14. This product will take time but be sure to use daily
Eliza S.
Smells great! Not greasy in my opinion. Made my skin feel very smooth to the touch. I really like this brand I will buy more of their stuff. I used masks and facial soaps too. Great for acne doesn't clog the pores.
Diana L.
new Hartford, NY
Looove this spot correcting cream. Feels great on the skin and the skin can breath. Very reasonably priced. On my third one. It is very gentle on the skin. This is the spot corrector cream of your looking for one.
Carina C.
Deltona, FL
I love this so much and it smells amazing. I put it on in the morning and wait for it to do its thang it don't 100 take away any spots but it does some nice tricks I gave it to my mom to use because she has more spots than I do
AEdras N.
Stillwater , OK
I love how great this product smells, and how hydrating. It is a good price point for the amount of product. I won't purchase again, but I do not regret spending money on it. I bought mine at Walgreens
Bree V.
Columbus, GA
It smells very good but it burned my face when I'd first apply it, after a few minutes it'd feel great though. I'm not sure if there was any difference in my skin but afterwards my skin felt great.
I absolutely loved this cream. It smells amazing, and its very light. It doesnt go on greasy or anything. I purchased mine at Walmart, and it was pretty cheap. I bouggt it for dry skin on my arms and it exceeded my expectations for this product!
Desiree M.
Clifton, NJ
I suffered from back dark spots quite a bit in my life. Please be advised I used "ed" because I no longer experience it! Yup, all gone. This is due to adding this product to my skin regime every night. This is not pricey especially because it works! I would recommend this for anyone struggling with clearing up dark spots on the body. It leaves the skin soft and smells so good. More importantly, it gets the job done!
tania v.
Does this product helps you get rid off acne scars on your body?
Jessica J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really work? I'm very curious since I've tried a few other spot correcting brands.
Karelisse V.
Does this work?! I want to try it