BY YES TO

Yes to brightening your day with grapefruit, vitamin C and pink kaolin clay to enhance your glow while minimizing pores and shine. The single use Yes To Grapefruit Vitamin C Glow-Boosting Mud Mask brightens skin with the help of antioxidants, the brightening power of vitamin C and a gentle exfoliation that gives dull skin the pink slip. Sit back, relax and enjoy the spa experience. Go on, glow girl! Gender: Unisex. see more...

Kristy G.
west palm beach
This is a great face mask to use in the morning. It brightens & mattifies your skin while reducing the appearance of your pores. It preps your skin perfectly to start the day with bright, fresh skin. It has a very natural, clay mask smell with a hint of grapefruit which is extremely refreshing upon application. You leave the mask on for about 10 minutes. There is a slight tightening and tingling effect but it’s very mild. After you wash it off, your skin is noticeably brighter and smooth. The vitiman c in the mask gives you a noticeable glow & the grapefruit is packed with antioxidants for a clean, healthy detoxification. There is enough of this product in the package to be able to get two uses out of it if you can reseal it properly.
This mask is an AMAZING way to start your day. I will definitely be using this regularly.
Jessica B.
This mask was lovely. The single use packet had quite bit of product in it; I probably could have gotten three uses out of it, but only used it on one occasion (did not save remainder). It felt gentle on my skin. My skin felt supple after, but I cannot say that it made my skin glow. Perhaps with continued use I would notice a difference? I would still recommend it and plan on using this one and others from this brand in the future.
Aleia B.
Hampton, VA
It’s got a unique scent, not too overbearing. When applying it, it started to feel cool and refreshing. After washing it off my skin did feel noticeably different. I feel like continuous use of this product would show more drastic effects such as skin lightening and evening. Would purchase again.
Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
This was a VERY relaxing mask. Once I put it on I felt very relaxed and my face felt nice and cool. I had read that some people felt tingling or burning but i didn’t feel that. My skin feels very nice afterwards as well :) I would totally recommend!
Leslie G.
Pittsford (town)
This is a good mask! Well of course considering it’s attached to “Yes to” Grapefruit this is a glow boosting mask to look refreshed. I got it at rite aid and was very affordable. Can’t wait to use it again! Yes To Grapefruit Single Use Mud Mask - .33oz
Sarajane S.
orem, UT
Love love love this mask! It burns a little after putting it on, but it feels nice after taking it off. The mask color is a peachy color and it goes on really smooth. I would probably not buy again because I’ve used other mud masks that feel better on the skin, but if someone asks if they should use, I’d tell them yes :)
Meg B.
Claremont
I didn't expect much from a $3 drug store mask, so this was a pleasant surprise. For starters, there is easily more than one masks with of product in the packet. Definitely two, maybe three depending on your application. It feels really cooling going on, a little tingly. It may be that I applied too thick, but it didn't dry down a lot like done other masks. It washed of without leaving a weird residue or film, and I felt like my skin was noticibly brighter and more awake. Would and have bought again.
toniann c.
brooklyn
i love clay masks and i’m always happy to try a new one. i picked this one up at rite aid for like $2.50. i like the packaging and how easy it is to open and use without making a mess. it spreads nice and even and has minimal scent. at first it was very cooling then for a few minutes a little tingly. it didn’t dry flakey like most usual clay masks do. it comes off easy and makes your skin feel good and it does seem a little brighter. Yes To Grapefruit Single Use Mud Mask - .33oz
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
So far so good. At first my skin had a burning sensation and it faded after a second or two. I would say its in the middle of gentle and harsh for the skin. I wouldnt use it too often. I like clay mask but they can be messy. Yes To Grapefruit Single Use Mud Mask - .33oz
Maddi S.
Dallas, GA
I used this face mask before prom in an effort to kind of revive my skin because i had been tired and stressed to the point you could tell by my skin. I wasn’t expecting anything amazing, but i was wrong. When i removed the mask, I looked much more glowy which is always good.