BY YES TO

Give this delicious-smelling mist a shot! The natural toning spray (in eco-friendly packaging, naturally) revvs up radiance and reduces the look of pores thanks to grapefruit, kakadu plum, and infusions of vitamin C. It also delivers hydration and works wonders at setting makeup. Just be sure to close those gorgeous peepers before giving yourself a spritz! 96% Natural Paraben, SLS, and Silicone Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakudo Plum) Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Gluconolactone, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

How To Use:

Spray this simply irresistible toning mist onto skin anytime you need a little oomph of hydration and radiance. Just be sure to close those gorgeous peepers before giving yourself a spritz!

• Does this product minimise pores?? If you have any other ...1 Answers
  • How much does this typically cost? Looking for something ...2 Answers
  • Does it burn3 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Toning Mist

Start your review of Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Toning Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ying L.
Jupiter
i really like it, it feels nice on my skin. when i am lazy and does not want to put all kinds of skincare, i just put this on and go to sleep. my skin will still feel nice and not dry. i repurchased it twice, it just a very nice and cute facial mist. target sometimes will have sale and it is reasonable price point
Holli E.
Nashville, TN
While it did make my skin feel fresh, the scent was a little strong for me. Ultimately stopped using it just because my skin is sensitive but I thought it was okay.
Diba D.
This stuff really refreshes my face. After spraying I let it sit, then I rub it in to my skin. I have noticed my pores have looked less visible and my face is glowing. After rubbing it in, it feels slightly tacky so it would be great to put on underneath makeup too!!
Rylie M.
Wilson, NC
Purchased at: Target
I like this product. I feel a calming effect on my skin whenever I use it. However, I dont think its claim of "pore perfection" does not mean much. I've yet to come across a product that can minimize the look of pores or "perfect" them, so I'll have to take away a star for that.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
I have a thing for grapefruit beauty products probably because they work so well and are super refreshing. I have recently started using this product and I’m loving the results! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Laurel S.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
ohhhhh my goodness i’m obsessed. i bought this so long ago, and during a break for which i went home i found it again. it smells amazing, makes my skin feel good (both confidence-wise and to the touch-wise), and is a perfect primer before putting on my makeup!!
Marjorie S.
Morris, IL
I really liked this product. A little goes along way and it doesn’t feel sticky. It hydrates really well and dries really quickly but I didn’t notice it refining my pores. I also think it broke me out hence the four stars.
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
I LOVE this toner! I love how easy it is to apply to the face - a nice spray makes it so so easy. The scent is fresh and helps wake up the skin. It leaves my face feeling so soft and clean afterwards.
Audrey I.
Love this toner.
My face feels great and refreshed after I use it. I love that it’s in a mist bottle, I just grab mist my face and go. I like the scent but I don’t love it. I found this at Ross.
Amanda M.
I want to start off saying that I LOVE grapefruit so that's what really sold me on this item because I was honestly apprehensive about this brand. I hadn't heard anything bad about the brand and I actually hadn't heard anything at all which is why I was weary of trying it out. I have fallen in love with this product and use it before and after makeup for a super glowy finish. If you are oily, you may not like this product because it is so opposite of matte. It leaves my face a little tacky feeling before I apply makeup so I basically use it as a primer in the morning because it's quick. The mister on this product is AWESOME because it is a continuous spray instead of a regular pump and spray. I have been able to see a difference in wear time of my makeup after using this as a primer and setting spray and plan to repurchase when I run out. Also smells like grapefruit so be warned if you are sensitive to smells.
Lavenia H.
Waianae, Hawaii
What exactly does this product do?
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
Are you supposed to put this on at night? Or before makeup? After moisturizer? Help!
Kristin T.
Does it burn
Valentina U.
New York, ny
It is expensive? How much?

Amazon