BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Ashley J.
Hamilton, MI
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
Works great day or night. Not greasy. Absorbs well. Takes care of any dryness. Not irritating or making me break out. Love the smell!
Elisa G.
Pico Rivera, CA
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I use this with the hope that I can reduce the size of my pores, it smells really good and leaves a fresh clean feeling after applying. I've used it for a few months and haven't really seen a difference in pore size, but I love the smell, moisture and it's safe on my sensitive skin
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
It moisturizes the skin very much! Although I didn't really see a difference in the size of my pores.. it's gentle! All natural ingredients which I like! But it just didn't really minimize my pores. I'm a first time user and will not buy again.
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
The Yes to grapefruit night treatment and peel are by far the best pore treatment I've ever used. First use, my pores were almost nonexistent. I've used dozen of different products claiming to minimize the appearance of pore, but this one actually does! I'm actually taking a trip to the store to stock up on more of the peel. Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night TreatmentYes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I'm using this thing for few weeks now, I can't tell that this improved my pores much. It does have nice smell and it moisturize my skin, but not enough for being night treatment, so I use regular moisturizer on top. I don't think I will repurchase. I heard many good things about yes to grapefruit line, so I will try something else. I thought the packaging was cute until it blew out whole bunch of product out
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
This is nice and thick and works great for overnight use. I use it along with a Pore minimizing toner, and things look good. I am not gonna say it's 100%, but it's not a bad product. I would definitely recommend, especially come this winter when we all need a little more moisturizing.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free.
Nisha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for a week now and already noticing a difference. my skin is hydrated, no more dry patches. skin tone is looking more even and pores are less noticeable. it has a mild fragrance which I love too. it looks and feels like a primer, and gets absorbed easily into the skin. the packaging is cute and convenient. it dispenses the right amount of product and prevents contamination with fingers .
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
Purchased this from Ulta for myself and my best friend when I saw it on the clearance rack. One of the best products I've ever used when it comes to minimizing my pores. We both received many compliments on our skin after only using the product for a few days. I have a hard time finding this product again but I will definitely continue to repurchase! Would highly recommend. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break my skin out at all!
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?