BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Nava S.
This. Is. Amazing! ❤️ It’s so lightweight and truly erases my pores. I use this every night! I use the Yes To Blueberries Foaming Facial Cleanser first, and then use this! It smells sooo good and even makes my skin feel softer. So glad my sister recommended this!!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely LOVE Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment! This is a lightweight formula that works while you sleep to brighten your skin and practically erases your pores! I love the way it feels on my skin! It goes on smoothly and smells WONDERFUL!

I use this product 2-3 times a week and I will definitely be purchasing more from this line.
Venelina D.
I like this cream. I do feel that it makes my skin more brighter and hydrated although I did not notice any difference in the appearance of the pores and I don't like the packaging. Probably not gonna buy it again.
Ashley J.
Hamilton, MI
Works great day or night. Not greasy. Absorbs well. Takes care of any dryness. Not irritating or making me break out. Love the smell!
Elisa G.
Pico Rivera , CA
I use this with the hope that I can reduce the size of my pores, it smells really good and leaves a fresh clean feeling after applying. I've used it for a few months and haven't really seen a difference in pore size, but I love the smell, moisture and it's safe on my sensitive skin
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
It moisturizes the skin very much! Although I didn't really see a difference in the size of my pores.. it's gentle! All natural ingredients which I like! But it just didn't really minimize my pores. I'm a first time user and will not buy again.
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
The Yes to grapefruit night treatment and peel are by far the best pore treatment I've ever used. First use, my pores were almost nonexistent. I've used dozen of different products claiming to minimize the appearance of pore, but this one actually does! I'm actually taking a trip to the store to stock up on more of the peel. Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night TreatmentYes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I'm using this thing for few weeks now, I can't tell that this improved my pores much. It does have nice smell and it moisturize my skin, but not enough for being night treatment, so I use regular moisturizer on top. I don't think I will repurchase. I heard many good things about yes to grapefruit line, so I will try something else. I thought the packaging was cute until it blew out whole bunch of product out
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
This is nice and thick and works great for overnight use. I use it along with a Pore minimizing toner, and things look good. I am not gonna say it's 100%, but it's not a bad product. I would definitely recommend, especially come this winter when we all need a little more moisturizing.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)