BY YES TO #99 in Night Cream

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Nicole B.
Orlando, FL
I wast a big fan of this nigh treatment. It claimed to be pire perfecting but I never noticed a difference. I wasn’t a fan of the smell, but if you like the smell of grapefruit you will love it. What I thought was pretty cool was the way the product came out. You squeeze the container (too and bottom) and the product would come out from a hole on top.
Natali L.
It does great with my pores immediately after I put it on but not in the long run. But I do enjoy the smell of it as well!
Anayeli M.
Stockton, CA
Smell was strong and didn’t think I got results. Not something I would repurchase
Courtney C.
Roseville, MI
THIS STUFF WORKS MIRACLES ON MY SKIN. I seriously love this stuff. Kinda pricy but it’s well worth it!
fenix n.
california
Really nice prouduct smells really nice as well as minimizes your pores and very cute packaging recommend
Taylor S.
Cumming, GA
I love the smell and the feel of this night treatment. Yes To products always make it a point that you feel, look, and smell great. The packaging is absolutely adorable and the product works wonders on your skin!
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
After I wash my face at night with warm water my pores Always open up and the next morning my face is oily but using this treatment and firm yes two is something that I never thought I would try my pores I have been laminated to the size that they used to be to them being smaller and not getting clogged at night
Roni M.
My oldest daughter and I like this. It reduces pore size and appearance and it also smooths skin and makes it soft.
diana a.
Round Lake, IL
The smell is great and once applied you feels frhssnedd up a bit I would recommend to people great product doesn’t make stains r
Shay C.
seattle
Been using this for a month or two and I am very impressed! Gets rid or small bumps and large pores at an incredible price! I love the push to dispense, so hygenic! I love yes too and will keep saying yes too!
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)