BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

*certified Organic Ingredient

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
smells good, but leaves my skin a little tacky. i love the pump applicator, but i’m not sure how much it’s actually doing for my skin. it does leave me feeling a bit more moisturized
Hannah J.
wrexham
kay so overall this product is okay... not amazing I haven't seen any results since using this product. It is very thick and I would say if you have super oily skin you might get away with just using this as your moisturiser. It has a strong scent so if you don't like products that have a strong scent then stay away from this. But what I would say even when I started using this in the morning it's a great base under makeup, my makeup does look really good when using this treatment.
But would I repurchase/recommend? Probably not as I personally haven't seen any results but it did add a subtle glow to the skin which was but for £12.99?
Emma C.
This product claims to help brighten and even skin tone.. I have been using this for 4 weeks now and I can that my skin is a lot more brighter!
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
It does minimize pores but would irritate my skin sometimes so I have to deduct stars. It also doesn't feel as luxurious or creamy as I like a night cream.
Haylee K.
Ypsilanti
This stuff works but you have to make sure you wash your face in the morning because it dries out the bacteria that was in your pores and it will sit on the top of your nose and look like a bunch of crustes are on your face
Ashley J.
Hamilton, MI
Works great day or night. Not greasy. Absorbs well. Takes care of any dryness. Not irritating or making me break out. Love the smell!
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this from Ulta for myself and my best friend when I saw it on the clearance rack. One of the best products I've ever used when it comes to minimizing my pores. We both received many compliments on our skin after only using the product for a few days. I have a hard time finding this product again but I will definitely continue to repurchase! Would highly recommend. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break my skin out at all!
Taylor m.
Euless, TX
This is a water base night time treatment all you have to do is using your thumb and forefinger press on the outside edge to dispense formula apply a small amount to face avoiding eyes and then you sleep for best results (and who doesn't want those )use twice daily for four weeks this has grapefruit a natural source of citrus flavonoids and scrumptious to drink(but plz dont) vitamin C A Radiance boosting antioxidant sunshine in a bottle this is vitamin c-infused 81% said pores a appear less noticeable! 95% natural product! correct and repair! stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?