BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I have been using this for about a month now and I have actually noticed a difference in my pores! I have tried TONS of different pore minimizes and only a few have works but this one really helped! It smells exactly like grapefruit with a hint of lemony-orange. If you put too much on it will leave your skin quite oily, so a little goes a long way.
Sonia F.
Fairview
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
Fort of all my skin type is combination/acne prone. So about the product, as much as I wanted to love this product. Unfortunately it's has a very weird texture. Very slimy and gooey. Smells sorta funny also.  Maybe I got a bad bottle. But it definitely wasn't what I expected.
Alondra C.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hate it, i got the worst bad reaction ever. I never had acne problems&now my skin is supee sensitive!!!
Joslyn D.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
This product is around $15, for 1.7 fl oz. It lasted me a long time because I never really reached for it. It's a thick cream that absorbs nicely but left my skin feeling tight. So, I almost always reached for another moisturizer, defeating the whole purpose. I saw no difference in pore size, but that might be because I didn't use it consistently enough.
Stephine R.
Virgina
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I really loved th I really loved the idea of YESto but I've tried for other facial masks that I bought at Walmart and target both find mine and my sisters face like our faces were on fire I even got the gentle call me wants to see if that was it and they were way too harsh
Lily W.
Barboursville
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
This product made me break out so bad and dried my skin out until it flaked. Many of my friends swear by this, I just can't. It smells good, but I wouldn't use it ever again. It dried my skin so bad that it took weeks to stop flaking, and it burned me so my cheeks were red and irritated. There were no benefits from this product sadly.
Alyssa B.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
It moisturizes the skin very much! Although I didn't really see a difference in the size of my pores.. it's gentle! All natural ingredients which I like! But it just didn't really minimize my pores. I'm a first time user and will not buy again.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I used this product for almost a month and I did not see any noticeable change in the appearance of my pores. It's somewhat harsh, so I felt like it honestly just made my skin oily because it was trying to make up for the fact that it was drying out my skin.
Lauthell L.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
It did mae my skin radiant. Which was a plus. However, it burned so badly! Which I can admit could just be my skin. If you have more sensitive skin I wouldnt recommend or if youre skin is used to one specific brand. But it could be different for anyone!
Haylee K.
Ypsilanti
This stuff works but you have to make sure you wash your face in the morning because it dries out the bacteria that was in your pores and it will sit on the top of your nose and look like a bunch of crustes are on your face
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?