BY YES TO #99 in Night Cream

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
I have been using this for about a month now and I have actually noticed a difference in my pores! I have tried TONS of different pore minimizes and only a few have works but this one really helped! It smells exactly like grapefruit with a hint of lemony-orange. If you put too much on it will leave your skin quite oily, so a little goes a long way.
Sonia F.
Fairview
Fort of all my skin type is combination/acne prone. So about the product, as much as I wanted to love this product. Unfortunately it's has a very weird texture. Very slimy and gooey. Smells sorta funny also.  Maybe I got a bad bottle. But it definitely wasn't what I expected.
Alondra C.
Mission, TX
Hate it, i got the worst bad reaction ever. I never had acne problems&now my skin is supee sensitive!!!
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I do really like the smell but it sort of burns my skin. I'm not too sure if it makes my skin glow like it promises but thats bc im not wanting to use it due to the burning.
Disha J.
Did not see results as much as I expected to. The product is very thick and difficult to apply. Doesn't get absorbed into your skin very well.
Elizabeth K.
Smells amazing, but I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin. I didn’t think my skin was very sensitive, but stung a bit and didn’t improve my skin to convince me to keep using.
Jessica G.
Bakersfield, CA
I did not like this product. It broke me out more than what I was. It did not meet my expectation
Joslyn D.
This product is around $15, for 1.7 fl oz. It lasted me a long time because I never really reached for it. It's a thick cream that absorbs nicely but left my skin feeling tight. So, I almost always reached for another moisturizer, defeating the whole purpose. I saw no difference in pore size, but that might be because I didn't use it consistently enough.
Stephine R.
Virgina
I really loved th I really loved the idea of YESto but I've tried for other facial masks that I bought at Walmart and target both find mine and my sisters face like our faces were on fire I even got the gentle call me wants to see if that was it and they were way too harsh
Lily W.
Barboursville
This product made me break out so bad and dried my skin out until it flaked. Many of my friends swear by this, I just can't. It smells good, but I wouldn't use it ever again. It dried my skin so bad that it took weeks to stop flaking, and it burned me so my cheeks were red and irritated. There were no benefits from this product sadly.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)