BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely LOVE Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment! This is a lightweight formula that works while you sleep to brighten your skin and practically erases your pores! I love the way it feels on my skin! It goes on smoothly and smells WONDERFUL!

I use this product 2-3 times a week and I will definitely be purchasing more from this line.
Taylor m.
Euless, TX
This is a water base night time treatment all you have to do is using your thumb and forefinger press on the outside edge to dispense formula apply a small amount to face avoiding eyes and then you sleep for best results (and who doesn't want those )use twice daily for four weeks this has grapefruit a natural source of citrus flavonoids and scrumptious to drink(but plz dont) vitamin C A Radiance boosting antioxidant sunshine in a bottle this is vitamin c-infused 81% said pores a appear less noticeable! 95% natural product! correct and repair! stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Elizabeth S.
McAllen
It’s a ok product i like how it smells but it was kinda dissapointed it says its for the pores but i dont see a difference. I went to walmart to buy something for my pores and i came across this and wanted to give it a try but i was dissapointed
Brooke J.
Haven’t really been able to tell a major difference in my pores but still love this night cream. After a shower I’ll use my facial spray then my night cream and it really helps to lock in moisture without making my face oily.
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This night treatment I love to use at night. It brightens my face and leaves a glow throughout the day. Highly effective and I usually get it at Target in my local area. Isn’t too heavy or harsh on your skin at all. Highly recommend
Joslyn D.
This product is around $15, for 1.7 fl oz. It lasted me a long time because I never really reached for it. It's a thick cream that absorbs nicely but left my skin feeling tight. So, I almost always reached for another moisturizer, defeating the whole purpose. I saw no difference in pore size, but that might be because I didn't use it consistently enough.
Haylee K.
Ypsilanti
This stuff works but you have to make sure you wash your face in the morning because it dries out the bacteria that was in your pores and it will sit on the top of your nose and look like a bunch of crustes are on your face
LOLLYGOLIGHTLYSTYLE.COM A.
dallas, TX
I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin but I do love the smell and that my skin feels refreshed. My pores are tiny so it's hard to tell if it worked but because I trust the brand and the price is so affordable I wanted to give it a shot. I purchased from Target.
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
smells good, but leaves my skin a little tacky. i love the pump applicator, but i’m not sure how much it’s actually doing for my skin. it does leave me feeling a bit more moisturized
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)