BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Taylor m.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
This is a water base night time treatment all you have to do is using your thumb and forefinger press on the outside edge to dispense formula apply a small amount to face avoiding eyes and then you sleep for best results (and who doesn't want those )use twice daily for four weeks this has grapefruit a natural source of citrus flavonoids and scrumptious to drink(but plz dont) vitamin C A Radiance boosting antioxidant sunshine in a bottle this is vitamin c-infused 81% said pores a appear less noticeable! 95% natural product! correct and repair! stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Jordan B.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I have normal/combination skin, and so far (two weeks now) this has worked for me. It has made a subtle difference in my pore size, and it has not caused me to break out. However, the smell of grapefruit is quite strong. I like it but some people might not. My only real complaint is that it is a bit thick and takes a while to absorb into the skin. Also, the directions say to use twice a day for best results when it is supposed to be a night cream.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
Purchased this from Ulta for myself and my best friend when I saw it on the clearance rack. One of the best products I've ever used when it comes to minimizing my pores. We both received many compliments on our skin after only using the product for a few days. I have a hard time finding this product again but I will definitely continue to repurchase! Would highly recommend. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break my skin out at all!
Joslyn D.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
This product is around $15, for 1.7 fl oz. It lasted me a long time because I never really reached for it. It's a thick cream that absorbs nicely but left my skin feeling tight. So, I almost always reached for another moisturizer, defeating the whole purpose. I saw no difference in pore size, but that might be because I didn't use it consistently enough.
LOLLYGOLIGHTLYSTYLE.COM A.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin but I do love the smell and that my skin feels refreshed. My pores are tiny so it's hard to tell if it worked but because I trust the brand and the price is so affordable I wanted to give it a shot. I purchased from Target.
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I have acne prone skin, large pores, acne scars, and uneven skin tone. Let me just say this product is a miracle worker for me. I've been trying to switch to more natural products...look no further. I try and use this every night before bed after I wash my face. When I wake up my skin just looks so amazing and I see better results day after day. I'm really falling in love with my skin. All my problems have been reduced. This is the only grapefruit product I'm using at the moment. I use it with a gentle cleanser. Love it! Love it! Love it!
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
The Yes to grapefruit night treatment and peel are by far the best pore treatment I've ever used. First use, my pores were almost nonexistent. I've used dozen of different products claiming to minimize the appearance of pore, but this one actually does! I'm actually taking a trip to the store to stock up on more of the peel. Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night TreatmentYes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel
Eleece G.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I really love the smell of it. It really smells like grapefruit. I've also seen noticable improvement on my dark spots from my acne. It clears up in a week rather than taking about a month. I also only need to use a very small amount of it (pea size or less). The one bad thing about it is the packaging. I thought it was really interesting at first, but it's incredibly hard to get the amount you want. It will also shoot the product all over the counter top if you're not careful. If the product wasn't so wonderful I wouldn't put up with that packaging.
Kourtney C.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
This is a thicker, sticky night cream. I personally would not put it on in the morning. When you use it at night though, It all soaks in by morning and leaves you with moisturized skin. Since it is a heavier product, I was worried it may clog my pores, but I happily did not see that happen. It did moisturize my skin and slightly tighten it, but I did not notice any brightening.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?