Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

*certified Organic Ingredient

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
I love this. I think grapefruit is an aMazing addition to dry or combination skin. And the smell is even more amazing. Once again if you like grapefruit.
zoey r.
Gonzales, TX
Worked really well, I woke up and my skin felt rejuvenated and hydrated ! I have very oily skin and it did not make it more oily looking which I liked
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
This product is amazing! The clean and fresh sensacompletely effective and so worth the time effort and money to use tion you receive is like no other
Jenney V.
Like the smell. Made my skin feel really soft. Affordable price as well! Packaging was ok, I think there's too much going on. Purchased this online.
Lauren H.
Works ok it definitely does work but it just takes a long time to see a difference  with this product I also like the yes to cucumber facial Lotion
Jasmine M.
This stuff did great for my skin which is combination also it looked as if it kind of helped my skin tone which I have struggled with give it a try
Ranimarie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Still trying it out but so far so good. My pores don't look as clogged as before. I don't know but my pores are starting to look a bit smaller :D
Brooke G.
Silverdale, WA
Very moisturizing and went on very nicely. Smells really good too! I bought it at marshalls for a really good price and it was well worth it!
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
I loved the smell of the grapefruit! It helps to awaken my senses.  However the smell did not last long on my skin, but it did make it soft.
Nicole L.
Erie, PA
I used this twice daily with no change in pore size. Although it didn't help my pores, I did like the scent and it was not greasy at all.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?