BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Destiny T.
Wichita
I love this line. I apply it to my t zone where my pores are the largest and over time i have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my pores.
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
I love this. I think grapefruit is an aMazing addition to dry or combination skin. And the smell is even more amazing. Once again if you like grapefruit.
zoey r.
Gonzales, TX
Worked really well, I woke up and my skin felt rejuvenated and hydrated ! I have very oily skin and it did not make it more oily looking which I liked
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
This product is amazing! The clean and fresh sensacompletely effective and so worth the time effort and money to use tion you receive is like no other
Jenney V.
Seattle
Like the smell. Made my skin feel really soft. Affordable price as well! Packaging was ok, I think there's too much going on. Purchased this online.
Lauren H.
Works ok it definitely does work but it just takes a long time to see a difference  with this product I also like the yes to cucumber facial Lotion
Jasmine M.
Indiana
This stuff did great for my skin which is combination also it looked as if it kind of helped my skin tone which I have struggled with give it a try
Ranimarie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Still trying it out but so far so good. My pores don't look as clogged as before. I don't know but my pores are starting to look a bit smaller :D
Brooke G.
Silverdale, WA
Very moisturizing and went on very nicely. Smells really good too! I bought it at marshalls for a really good price and it was well worth it!
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
I loved the smell of the grapefruit! It helps to awaken my senses.  However the smell did not last long on my skin, but it did make it soft.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?