Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

*certified Organic Ingredient

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney P.
3 days in and already working. This is a great product. I have oily skin and it isn't bothering me at all. Smells great. Worth the price. I will be purchasing again for sure. Best treatment I have found at a decent price.
Dominique G.
This is exactly the overnight treatment I was looking for, it keeps my skin moisturized all night and even glowing when I wake up in the morning. It's good on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause me any breakouts
Jess L.
This is amazing. I use this with the face wipes that are yes to grapefruit. The smell is amazing and the cream is so gentle on the skin. This line, specifically grapefruit, did an amazing job of clearing up my acne and minimizing my pores
Peter S.
El Paso, TX
Use this with my yes to grapefruit skincare regimen. I use it twice a day (morning and night) and I have definitely noticed that my pore size was definitely reduced. In the morning I make sure to use a high spf.
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
I have huge pores, and this is seriously a life saving product! I should buy stock in this product that's how much I trust it. It smells good and it makes my skin feel fantastic. I got it at my local drugstore and it's priced fairly!
Heather H.
I love this product! It smells amazing and my face has visibly changed. Definitely a go to product. The cream is not too thick or thin and it nearly melts into the skin.
Sam B.
Love the way it smells, and I love nearly everything about this brand. But is seems the packaging is always an issue for me when buying cream from yes to.
Destiny T.
I love this line. I apply it to my t zone where my pores are the largest and over time i have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my pores.
Coach Zury R.
Orlando, FL
I tried it a while ago. It was better than nothing but not my favorite night treatment. Didn't see much effect but it helped with keeping the face hydrated.
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
It does minimize pores but would irritate my skin sometimes so I have to deduct stars. It also doesn't feel as luxurious or creamy as I like a night cream.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?