BY YES TO #99 in Night Cream

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Valery F.
Van nuys , CA
I love how it is a natural alternative to my face. It smells fantastic and I think it is a good value compared to other alternatives. This was my first time purchasing but definitely will again. It was so gentle on my combo skin.
Cheyenne S.
Wilder
I used this religiously for probably three months. It was great for moisturizing and it smelled terrific, but I did not notice a difference in my pores. My pores are not bad though so maybe it would work on someone else.
Victoria F.
Guntersville
Love the smell and I love the product. Very moisturizing but not in an oily way. Love the packaging it's very cute. First time user and didn't have any skin issues from it no breakouts. Very affordable and would definitely buy again. Yes to is an amazing brand
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Helen M.
Houston
All I can say is "this product has done wonders for my pores"! My skin always feels refreshed and so clean. My pores have gotten cleaner and a bit  smaller! It smells amazing and it's a more natural approach!
Savannah G.
Spring Hill
I love these. They come in a super cute packaging. I love the scent of this product it isn't overwhelming of like chemicals. Very affordable. It's very effective. I definitely recommend using this product.
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
I LOVE this stuff! First off, it smells incredible, which is important to me because I hate using skincare products that stink. Second, the packaging is so perfect. It dispenses without you ever having to touch the product so it's very hygienic. It's a bit pricey at $15.99 at Target, but I had a 20% off coupon from the Cartwheel app. Plus it really works and a little goes a long way. I use half a pump for my whole face but concentrate it mostly on my nose and cheekbones where my pores are most prominent. It's a perfect primer under foundation. I love it!
kayla e.
Palmdale, Ca
Had a sample of this, leaves your skin hydrated and refreshed. I haven't seen dramatic results. My skin type is normaI/ combination skin. I am impressed with the packaging, you can definitely spot this product from a mile away haha.
Nisha M.
I have been using this for a week now and already noticing a difference. my skin is hydrated, no more dry patches. skin tone is looking more even and pores are less noticeable. it has a mild fragrance which I love too. it looks and feels like a primer, and gets absorbed easily into the skin. the packaging is cute and convenient. it dispenses the right amount of product and prevents contamination with fingers .
Sisha M.
I loved it was amazing !!! It helped my skin so much and with break downs ! It was a little pricey but hey it was worth it to be honest it was really effectiin I buyed mine in target for $8 dollars it was worth I would recommend it to family and friends
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)