Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

*certified Organic Ingredient

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sisha M.
I loved it was amazing !!! It helped my skin so much and with break downs ! It was a little pricey but hey it was worth it to be honest it was really effectiin I buyed mine in target for $8 dollars it was worth I would recommend it to family and friends
Areli S.
I love how I can always go to my local Wal-mart and find some of this. I remember seeing this on a youtube channel and i had to try it myself. I'm really glad I did
Jaylynn M.
Left the skin smooth feeling and clean looking .. smells great it did meet my expectations and it's cheep to the box it came in was nice not cheap definitely a product to buy again
Carla M.
This product has such a lovely smell, which I love.  Very fruity, almost makes you want to eat it.  It also is very moisturizing, but I didn't see any pore minimizing benefits.  I wouldn't buy it again.
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
I was satisfied with this product and felt it lived up to the claim of tightening pores effectively. I enjoy the smell, the moisture once applied to the face, and the performance in making my skin appear smooth. The only con I could say is the application is a little strange (actually getting the product out of the bottle) and it takes a little while to see actual results. Overall, though, I would recommend this product for a skin care regiment.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
I bought this product because I have been having issues with pigmentation and texture on my face. I've used it for about a month, and it has worked well. I've noticed a tiny difference in the hyperpigmentation, and it has helped the texture, too. Putting this on at night feels so soothing, and it makes my face feel supple and moisturized when I wake up, not oily. Not to mention it smells yummy!
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
This is nice and thick and works great for overnight use. I use it along with a Pore minimizing toner, and things look good. I am not gonna say it's 100%, but it's not a bad product. I would definitely recommend, especially come this winter when we all need a little more moisturizing.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I've been using it faithfully for about a month now and do notice a cleaner feeling and a shrinking in my pore size. More than anything I believe it keeps my pores cleaner. It's a great product for the price. I do still have breakthrough oil slick and acne, so it is not as effective at that as some pore products.
Wendy A.
I use this product right before bed and it absolutely works wonders! I've recommended this to many people who have also loved it and I can't wait to keep trying their products.
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY
This thing is magic. I put it on before I go to bed or even before I go out if I know I have to do errands sometimes. This helps shrink my pores and I literally notice a difference every day that I use it. You don't need a lot either. I was confused by this at first since there is a push top with a small hole where the product comes out. You don't need a whole pump of this unless you want it to be heavy duty.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?