BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Stephanie S.
Simpsonville, SC
This product is a product that will instantly show you results! While this is a tad pricey for the drug store, in my opinion, it works phenomenally! It works wonderfully at shrinking pores and reducing dullness in the skin! I would most certainly repurchase and recommend this product!
Tiara W.
Davenport
 This project smells delicious and is very effective I use it every night and it is very gentle on your skin and I buy it from Walgreens whenever I run out it meets my expectations every time I use it and I will continue using it I think that you should dial down on the smell though
Lindsey J.
Buies Creek, NC
I enjoyed using this product! It smells nice, applies easily, and washes off well. I've been using it nightly several days each week. I bought it at Target and this is my first time purchasing it. I've noticed that my pores seem slightly smaller and my skin tone is more even. I have a naturally pink flushed face, but my skin always seems calmer after using this nighttime moisturizer!
Stephine R.
Virgina
I really loved th I really loved the idea of YESto but I've tried for other facial masks that I bought at Walmart and target both find mine and my sisters face like our faces were on fire I even got the gentle call me wants to see if that was it and they were way too harsh
Elisa G.
Pico Rivera , CA
I use this with the hope that I can reduce the size of my pores, it smells really good and leaves a fresh clean feeling after applying. I've used it for a few months and haven't really seen a difference in pore size, but I love the smell, moisture and it's safe on my sensitive skin
Sonia F.
Fairview
Fort of all my skin type is combination/acne prone. So about the product, as much as I wanted to love this product. Unfortunately it's has a very weird texture. Very slimy and gooey. Smells sorta funny also.  Maybe I got a bad bottle. But it definitely wasn't what I expected.
Krista R.
Rockwall, TX
YES I love this night treatment! I have acne prone skin and I suffer from large pores and redness. I use this at night before I go to bed after I wash my face and all and this product has actually made a pretty significant difference in the size of my pores and redness. The best part? ITS NATURAL! I hate hate hate putting loads of harsh chemicals on my skin, it never does any good. Also, as a bonus it smells A M A Z I N G!
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This product is pretty good at moisturizing my skin. You don't need a lot for one use. It smells very citrus like which isn't bad! The texture feels a little greasy but once applied it soaks in pretty good! It is worth trying if you need to hydrate your skin!
Erica S.
Florissant, MO
I love the smell of Grapefruit, and Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment does not disappoint!  It made my skin feel moisturized without being greasy.  However, I have to say that I did not notice any difference in the appearance of my pores.
Sarah G.
Berkeley
I really love this product because I have actually found a difference in my skin since using it. I've used it a few times and I've really been enjoying it. I feel its been clearing up my skin and helping with my HUGE pores. I would definitely recommend.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)

Target