BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

*certified Organic Ingredient

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah G.
Berkeley
I really love this product because I have actually found a difference in my skin since using it. I've used it a few times and I've really been enjoying it. I feel its been clearing up my skin and helping with my HUGE pores. I would definitely recommend.
Lauthell L.
It did mae my skin radiant. Which was a plus. However, it burned so badly! Which I can admit could just be my skin. If you have more sensitive skin I wouldnt recommend or if youre skin is used to one specific brand. But it could be different for anyone!
Christina R.
Palmdale , CA
I liked this product for my oily problematic skin. This left my skin feeling fresh and clean not overly drying. Yes to brand has nice packaging. I overall recommend this brand. It's easy to find at most drugstores, I love the selection at target.
Desiree G.
I have huge pores so I tried this out to see if it would help. It definitely helped sharing the appearance of my pores. Love the scent. It was gentle on my skin. Made it feel hydrated and clean. It's a good value. I would recommend to try it.
Melissa A.
Knoxville
I really liked this mask. It smells fresh and clean. I am a first time user of this product and I would buy this again. I thought this was reasonably priced. The packaging is average for the price range. I would recommend this mask as it did seem to minimize my pores.
Jasmine M.
Columbus, OH
 Was a bit skeptical about purchasing this product but it did a very good job at its job. This product is very gentle to your skin and will give you  amazing results.  This was my first time using the product then have to say that I would re-purchase and definitely recommend!
LINDA H.
Clarksburg, WV
I'm not one to have a lot of steps in my nightly skincare routine:  face wash and moisturizer.  Done.  But, I added this to my routine a couple months ago.  I use this every other night.  It makes a difference in the appearance of my pores.  I haven't had any unusual breakouts from using this prodct.  Very happy with the results.
Valery F.
Pomona, CA
I love how it is a natural alternative to my face. It smells fantastic and I think it is a good value compared to other alternatives. This was my first time purchasing but definitely will again. It was so gentle on my combo skin.
Victoria L.
I absolutely love the smell! It actually tightens pores and if you have a pimple it wiill skrink those over night. The packaging is really convenient and dispenses the perfect amount of product. Also, a little goes a long way.
Victoria F.
Guntersville
Love the smell and I love the product. Very moisturizing but not in an oily way. Love the packaging it's very cute. First time user and didn't have any skin issues from it no breakouts. Very affordable and would definitely buy again. Yes to is an amazing brand
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?