BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Abby C.
This night cream smells amazing! I really like the texture as well, a little goes a long way. I have two complaints, though. First, the dispenser is a little weird and it can be hard to get the right amount without seeing the product. Second, the amount of time it takes to see results is insane! I think it said use twice a day for 4 weeks to see results. Overall, a good product, but be ready for a serious commitment to your skincare routine!
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Smells great. Works great. A bit harsh on my sensitive skin though. I would recommend this to people with oily skin not sensitive skin. Packaging is good , towelettes stay moist, fairly priced and a good product for people without very sensitive skin.
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
I love this product. I have always had enlarged pores and dull looking skin. Using this I noticed almost immediate improvement in both areas and even have started feeling more confident leaving the house without makeup. It is important to only use a small amount of this or it will bake your face oily and the product will feel heavy. But definitely give this incredible product a try.
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
Love, love, love this product! I use it daily as a moisturiser before bed and sometimes a little bit in the morning. Smells amazing, and really hasn't caused any acne for me either~ which is a huge plus! I have incorporated this in to my daily routine and look forward to keeping it there!
Abi H.
Cochran
I originally bought this thinking it was a brightening cream, only to realize it's for pores. I did still try to use it on my darker areas and I think it did make a difference. I tried putting it on my nose at night as well and it did make my pores look smaller after a while. Although I'm not sure it's the MOST effective product for either of those jobs. Pretty inexpensive for an almost 100% natural product.
Molly D.
Charlotte
I did somewhat enjoy this product and liked the scent. However, I didn't see crazy good results from using it. I may not have used it for long enough to get the full effect so I would be willing to give it another chance. I would recommend to others to at least try it. I think it would be great for someone with not quite as large of pores as me!
Maria S.
Fresno, CA
I personally did not see any real difference in my pores. It did not improve or worsen my pores. I am in my mid 30s so maybe this will work best for younger adults and teens, it just didn't do anything for me. Luckily it was not terribly expensive so it didn't hurt too much when this product didn't work for me. But it does smell really good.
Lily W.
Barboursville
This product made me break out so bad and dried my skin out until it flaked. Many of my friends swear by this, I just can't. It smells good, but I wouldn't use it ever again. It dried my skin so bad that it took weeks to stop flaking, and it burned me so my cheeks were red and irritated. There were no benefits from this product sadly.
Holly W.
I love this line of grapefruit products ! This one specifically is amazing because you put it on before bed and let it do the work in your sleep ! It smells amazing, doesn't leave my sensitive skin blotchy like most masks, in fact it evens out the overall color of my completion ! It also leaves my skin feeling plump and refreshed , I will definitely always keep this one on hand!
Kelsey H.
Denver, CO
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much from this when I got it from the sale rack at Ulta. It works like a dream and I noticed improvement in about a week. The packaging is cute too. However, the dispenser is a little awkward.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)