BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Smells great. Works great. A bit harsh on my sensitive skin though. I would recommend this to people with oily skin not sensitive skin. Packaging is good , towelettes stay moist, fairly priced and a good product for people without very sensitive skin.
Kara L.
Lakewood, CO
I love this product. I have always had enlarged pores and dull looking skin. Using this I noticed almost immediate improvement in both areas and even have started feeling more confident leaving the house without makeup. It is important to only use a small amount of this or it will bake your face oily and the product will feel heavy. But definitely give this incredible product a try.
Molly D.
Charlotte
I did somewhat enjoy this product and liked the scent. However, I didn't see crazy good results from using it. I may not have used it for long enough to get the full effect so I would be willing to give it another chance. I would recommend to others to at least try it. I think it would be great for someone with not quite as large of pores as me!
Maria S.
Fresno, CA
I personally did not see any real difference in my pores. It did not improve or worsen my pores. I am in my mid 30s so maybe this will work best for younger adults and teens, it just didn't do anything for me. Luckily it was not terribly expensive so it didn't hurt too much when this product didn't work for me. But it does smell really good.
Lily W.
Barboursville
This product made me break out so bad and dried my skin out until it flaked. Many of my friends swear by this, I just can't. It smells good, but I wouldn't use it ever again. It dried my skin so bad that it took weeks to stop flaking, and it burned me so my cheeks were red and irritated. There were no benefits from this product sadly.
Cristy J.
Surprise , AZ
I like this overnight treatment pretty well but I don't love it. It is a good value for a sleeping type mask. It feels nice!  I bought my nicely sized bottle at Target. I can't say I saw huge results but I will keep using it. I never expect immediate results so I will keep using my bottle until the end to see if it is a repurchase!
Holly W.
I love this line of grapefruit products ! This one specifically is amazing because you put it on before bed and let it do the work in your sleep ! It smells amazing, doesn't leave my sensitive skin blotchy like most masks, in fact it evens out the overall color of my completion ! It also leaves my skin feeling plump and refreshed , I will definitely always keep this one on hand!
Courtney P.
3 days in and already working. This is a great product. I have oily skin and it isn't bothering me at all. Smells great. Worth the price. I will be purchasing again for sure. Best treatment I have found at a decent price.
Dominique G.
This is exactly the overnight treatment I was looking for, it keeps my skin moisturized all night and even glowing when I wake up in the morning. It's good on my sensitive skin and doesn't cause me any breakouts
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
I have been using this for about a month now and I have actually noticed a difference in my pores! I have tried TONS of different pore minimizes and only a few have works but this one really helped! It smells exactly like grapefruit with a hint of lemony-orange. If you put too much on it will leave your skin quite oily, so a little goes a long way.
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?