BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this from Ulta for myself and my best friend when I saw it on the clearance rack. One of the best products I've ever used when it comes to minimizing my pores. We both received many compliments on our skin after only using the product for a few days. I have a hard time finding this product again but I will definitely continue to repurchase! Would highly recommend. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break my skin out at all!
Joslyn D.
This product is around $15, for 1.7 fl oz. It lasted me a long time because I never really reached for it. It's a thick cream that absorbs nicely but left my skin feeling tight. So, I almost always reached for another moisturizer, defeating the whole purpose. I saw no difference in pore size, but that might be because I didn't use it consistently enough.
LOLLYGOLIGHTLYSTYLE.COM A.
Dallas, TX
I didn't notice a huge difference in my skin but I do love the smell and that my skin feels refreshed. My pores are tiny so it's hard to tell if it worked but because I trust the brand and the price is so affordable I wanted to give it a shot. I purchased from Target.
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
I have acne prone skin, large pores, acne scars, and uneven skin tone. Let me just say this product is a miracle worker for me. I've been trying to switch to more natural products...look no further. I try and use this every night before bed after I wash my face. When I wake up my skin just looks so amazing and I see better results day after day. I'm really falling in love with my skin. All my problems have been reduced. This is the only grapefruit product I'm using at the moment. I use it with a gentle cleanser. Love it! Love it! Love it!
Sarah S.
Altoona, PA
The Yes to grapefruit night treatment and peel are by far the best pore treatment I've ever used. First use, my pores were almost nonexistent. I've used dozen of different products claiming to minimize the appearance of pore, but this one actually does! I'm actually taking a trip to the store to stock up on more of the peel. Yes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night TreatmentYes to Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel
Eleece G.
I really love the smell of it. It really smells like grapefruit. I've also seen noticable improvement on my dark spots from my acne. It clears up in a week rather than taking about a month. I also only need to use a very small amount of it (pea size or less). The one bad thing about it is the packaging. I thought it was really interesting at first, but it's incredibly hard to get the amount you want. It will also shoot the product all over the counter top if you're not careful. If the product wasn't so wonderful I wouldn't put up with that packaging.
Kourtney C.
This is a thicker, sticky night cream. I personally would not put it on in the morning. When you use it at night though, It all soaks in by morning and leaves you with moisturized skin. Since it is a heavier product, I was worried it may clog my pores, but I happily did not see that happen. It did moisturize my skin and slightly tighten it, but I did not notice any brightening.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I'm using this thing for few weeks now, I can't tell that this improved my pores much. It does have nice smell and it moisturize my skin, but not enough for being night treatment, so I use regular moisturizer on top. I don't think I will repurchase. I heard many good things about yes to grapefruit line, so I will try something else. I thought the packaging was cute until it blew out whole bunch of product out
Marysol A.
Gambier, OH
I don't love this product, but I think it is works pretty well!  I put it on my nose and the skin in the surrounding area because that's where my pores are the largest.  I think it does significantly shrink them, but you definitely have to use it every day to see any change.  I also put it on my forehead to see if it would shrink the pores there but I didn't see much of a difference there.  The only downside for me is that I can't use it very day, I have dry and sensitive skin from being a competitive swimmer and this treatment burns when I use it on a daily basis.
She said the other two cases were not yet found by her and her mother was not a good mother or a sister and mother or a sister who was a sister and a mother a friend and mother of mother who was a sister of mother who was a sister and a mother a friend and a sister of a sister and mother who had a sister who was the only person I was there to say I had a sister who was the mother and I had been a sister mother
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?