BY YES TO #99 in Night Cream

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
smells good, but leaves my skin a little tacky. i love the pump applicator, but i’m not sure how much it’s actually doing for my skin. it does leave me feeling a bit more moisturized
Tessa A.
Central, SC
While this product did moisturize my skin, I never say much reduction in my pores. I don't think I will be buying this product against. It was affordable so I don't have much regret in picking it up.
carrie t.
Belfast
I am in love with the light citrus scent. It has a great non messy container. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and has minimized the look of pores without feeling too heavy
Maranda R.
Wilmington, CA
I do really like the smell but it sort of burns my skin. I'm not too sure if it makes my skin glow like it promises but thats bc im not wanting to use it due to the burning.
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
I have acne prone skin, large pores, acne scars, and uneven skin tone. Let me just say this product is a miracle worker for me. I've been trying to switch to more natural products...look no further. I try and use this every night before bed after I wash my face. When I wake up my skin just looks so amazing and I see better results day after day. I'm really falling in love with my skin. All my problems have been reduced. This is the only grapefruit product I'm using at the moment. I use it with a gentle cleanser. Love it! Love it! Love it!
Chloe W.
I use this about 3 times a week and it makes a noticeable difference in brightening my complexion. It is a bit sticky and smells great. The packaging is nice too.
Jordan B.
I have normal/combination skin, and so far (two weeks now) this has worked for me. It has made a subtle difference in my pore size, and it has not caused me to break out. However, the smell of grapefruit is quite strong. I like it but some people might not. My only real complaint is that it is a bit thick and takes a while to absorb into the skin. Also, the directions say to use twice a day for best results when it is supposed to be a night cream.
Luz C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased this from Ulta for myself and my best friend when I saw it on the clearance rack. One of the best products I've ever used when it comes to minimizing my pores. We both received many compliments on our skin after only using the product for a few days. I have a hard time finding this product again but I will definitely continue to repurchase! Would highly recommend. I have very sensitive skin and this did not break my skin out at all!
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
The Yes to grapefruit night treatment and peel are by far the best pore treatment I've ever used. First use, my pores were almost nonexistent. I've used dozen of different products claiming to minimize the appearance of pore, but this one actually does! I'm actually taking a trip to the store to stock up on more of the peel. Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night TreatmentYes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel
Eleece G.
I really love the smell of it. It really smells like grapefruit. I've also seen noticable improvement on my dark spots from my acne. It clears up in a week rather than taking about a month. I also only need to use a very small amount of it (pea size or less). The one bad thing about it is the packaging. I thought it was really interesting at first, but it's incredibly hard to get the amount you want. It will also shoot the product all over the counter top if you're not careful. If the product wasn't so wonderful I wouldn't put up with that packaging.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)