BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Peter S.
El Paso, TX
Use this with my yes to grapefruit skincare regimen. I use it twice a day (morning and night) and I have definitely noticed that my pore size was definitely reduced. In the morning I make sure to use a high spf.
Heather H.
I love this product! It smells amazing and my face has visibly changed. Definitely a go to product. The cream is not too thick or thin and it nearly melts into the skin.
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free.
kendra l.
Long Beach, WA
Best friend is so amazing I use it every day to take off my makeup if my face feels right and just full & Kool & Klean
Melissa D.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this product! It smells amazing and I had noticeably smaller pores after the first couple uses!
Alondra C.
Mission, TX
Hate it, i got the worst bad reaction ever. I never had acne problems&now my skin is supee sensitive!!!
Dene V.
Love yes to products. The pore perfection night treatment is great to tighten and hydrate skin.
Taylor m.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a water base night time treatment all you have to do is using your thumb and forefinger press on the outside edge to dispense formula apply a small amount to face avoiding eyes and then you sleep for best results (and who doesn't want those )use twice daily for four weeks this has grapefruit a natural source of citrus flavonoids and scrumptious to drink(but plz dont) vitamin C A Radiance boosting antioxidant sunshine in a bottle this is vitamin c-infused 81% said pores a appear less noticeable! 95% natural product! correct and repair! stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Melissa T.
McKinney, TX
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Jordan B.
I have normal/combination skin, and so far (two weeks now) this has worked for me. It has made a subtle difference in my pore size, and it has not caused me to break out. However, the smell of grapefruit is quite strong. I like it but some people might not. My only real complaint is that it is a bit thick and takes a while to absorb into the skin. Also, the directions say to use twice a day for best results when it is supposed to be a night cream.
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?