BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Melissa M.
Chicago
This really improves the look and feel of my skin. It’s not super moisturizing so sometimes I mix in a facial oil with it.
Shelby K.
Mora, MN
I use this stuff every night and it leaves my skin feeling so soft. I definitely think it helps when I use it consistently.
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! It's great for the price, and it's absolutely works!!! I will keep repurchasing this time and time again
Whitney D.
Gray, TN
I loved the smell of this stuff and the fact that my pores look amazing is great! It is also a reasonably priced item:)
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
My skin has never thanked me so much. This works so well. I use everything all day long. Your skin with thank you too!
kendra l.
Long Beach, WA
Best friend is so amazing I use it every day to take off my makeup if my face feels right and just full & Kool & Klean
Chelsea D.
Heiskell, TN
This was great at first. I could see my pore shrinking. Bit before I could even finish half the tub it quit working.
Shannen B.
Toledo, Ohio
I hate the legit grapefruit fruit, but i like this cream and it actually smells good, so I recommend buying this.
Kalen M.
I haven't used many of these products but i did love this one,it was recommended by a friend and it smells lovely
April B.
Statesville, NC
this is absolutly the best i love the smell its not oily it helps alot over night. i buy this all thetime . ....
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)