BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Jaqueline C.
Piedmont , CA
I got this product at TJMAXX for 4,99. I’ve been using this product for 3 weeks and it’s been amazing for my skin. Gives me a smooth and refreshed skin. Love it
Sam B.
Love the way it smells, and I love nearly everything about this brand. But is seems the packaging is always an issue for me when buying cream from yes to.
Abby K.
This really helps if you have large pores, it’s gentle and I really really like this brand, it’s a good price and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Destiny T.
I love this line. I apply it to my t zone where my pores are the largest and over time i have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my pores.
Coach Zury R.
Orlando, FL
I tried it a while ago. It was better than nothing but not my favorite night treatment. Didn't see much effect but it helped with keeping the face hydrated.
Chandra M.
Modesto, CA
It does minimize pores but would irritate my skin sometimes so I have to deduct stars. It also doesn't feel as luxurious or creamy as I like a night cream.
Elena S.
Fairfield, CT
adorable packaging and nice smel. dispenser is very eco friendly and innovative as a way to not waste product. did not see a difference in my skin though
Ashlee R.
Elmira, OR
I love this. I think grapefruit is an aMazing addition to dry or combination skin. And the smell is even more amazing. Once again if you like grapefruit.
Julie L.
Lexington, KY
This product is amazing! The clean and fresh sensacompletely effective and so worth the time effort and money to use tion you receive is like no other
Rae J.
Victoria, TX
Worked really well, I woke up and my skin felt rejuvenated and hydrated ! I have very oily skin and it did not make it more oily looking which I liked
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
I just bought this and it says it’s a night treatment but then it says use twice a day so I’m confused? Do I just use this at night before bed or during the day too?Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?