BY YES TO #99 in Night Cream

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Heather H.
I love this product! It smells amazing and my face has visibly changed. Definitely a go to product. The cream is not too thick or thin and it nearly melts into the skin.
Victoria L.
I absolutely love the smell! It actually tightens pores and if you have a pimple it wiill skrink those over night. The packaging is really convenient and dispenses the perfect amount of product. Also, a little goes a long way.
Melissa A.
Knoxville
I really liked this mask. It smells fresh and clean. I am a first time user of this product and I would buy this again. I thought this was reasonably priced. The packaging is average for the price range. I would recommend this mask as it did seem to minimize my pores.
Soupy M.
This is a fantastic product . The smell is phenomenal . It was a good value and worth it. I use this every night and it is very effective . I use it in my nightly facial routine . I am a repeat user . Every time I run out I always restock . Yes I would recommend this product
Nic D.
Gainesville, FL
This was really just an average night cream for me. It didn't do anything to improve my skin, but it didn't make anything worse like a lot of other products do, and it smells nice so at least there is that.
Jaylynn M.
Left the skin smooth feeling and clean looking .. smells great it did meet my expectations and it's cheep to the box it came in was nice not cheap definitely a product to buy again
Sam B.
Love the way it smells, and I love nearly everything about this brand. But is seems the packaging is always an issue for me when buying cream from yes to.
Abby K.
This really helps if you have large pores, it’s gentle and I really really like this brand, it’s a good price and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone
Destiny T.
I love this line. I apply it to my t zone where my pores are the largest and over time i have noticed a significant difference in the appearance of my pores.
Coach Zury R.
Orlando, FL
I tried it a while ago. It was better than nothing but not my favorite night treatment. Didn't see much effect but it helped with keeping the face hydrated.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)