BY YES TO #99 in Night Cream

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Zoe C.
Indiana
I definitely saw a change with this night time moisturizer. My pores on my cheeks had been bothering me, and after about a week they began to minimize. The top is a push down mechanism that is very easy to use. The scent leaves you feeling refreshed. The formula is thick enough to feel luxurious without feeling too heavy on the skin once applied. Would reccomend, especially for the price.

Amber W.
Spring, TX
One time this night cream sold out from the store I usually purchase it from and as soon as it was back in stock I purchase six because I was so worried they might me discontinuing it! This is hands down the best moisturizer I’ve ever used. It’s think and creamy but doesn’t feel heavy, and even though it’s intended as a night cream (and I do use it nightly) I also wear it daily when I’m not wearing makeup.
Melissa S.
Euless , TX
This is a water base night time treatment all you have to do is using your thumb and forefinger press on the outside edge to dispense formula apply a small amount to face avoiding eyes and then you sleep for best results (and who doesn't want those )use twice daily for four weeks this has grapefruit a natural source of citrus flavonoids and scrumptious to drink(but plz dont) vitamin C A Radiance boosting antioxidant sunshine in a bottle this is vitamin c-infused 81% said pores a appear less noticeable! 95% natural product! correct and repair! stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
After I wash my face at night with warm water my pores Always open up and the next morning my face is oily but using this treatment and firm yes two is something that I never thought I would try my pores I have been laminated to the size that they used to be to them being smaller and not getting clogged at night
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Jordan T.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This night cream is great for combination/dry skin! I used mine over the winter when my skin was very dry and it helped so much to hydrate my skin. One thing I don’t like about it is how small the component is, I wish there were more product in it.
Britnye V.
Kearns , UT
It makes the skin look new the cream it self is very soft. It glides on pretty good. It’s a good at what it says it does, it used up 2 bottles and it’s a good price for how much you get. The bottle has a nice “pump” and great for travel.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely LOVE Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment! This is a lightweight formula that works while you sleep to brighten your skin and practically erases your pores! I love the way it feels on my skin! It goes on smoothly and smells WONDERFUL!

I use this product 2-3 times a week and I will definitely be purchasing more from this line.
Brooke J.
Haven’t really been able to tell a major difference in my pores but still love this night cream. After a shower I’ll use my facial spray then my night cream and it really helps to lock in moisture without making my face oily.
Cierra E.
Sandusky, OH
This product did worked miracles on my skin. It was amazing and I didn’t regret a single penny. I plan on repurchasing and I would definitely recommend. Seems high end but is super affordable you can’t go wrong.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)