ezra m.
Stillwater, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell, it's very grapefruity. I like the dispenser too because it makes it so you don't accidentally squeeze out too much like you sometimes can do with regular squirt dispensers. As far as the product itself, I really like it for my T zone before I go to bed because it really does help give it moisture & makes pores look more refined. I have a dry rest of my face & im acne prone and it seems to make the dry parts irritated and my acne inflamed but if I stick to only using on my T-zone it really does work.