BY YES TO

Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment - Every sleeping beauty deserves to wake up with bright and radiant skin and practically invisible pores! That's why Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment is formulated with grapefruit extract, lilac extract, and tea tree oil (plus potent amounts of vitamin C!) to help amp up radiance and reduce the appearance of pores. In fact, this dreamy, lightweight formula can be used in the morning, too!Clinically proven to:96% said skin is more radiant*81% said they saw more even skin tone*84% said skin is brighter and saw complexion improvement*95% NaturalParaben, SLS, and Silicone FreeCruelty-free - Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment see more...

• I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. I...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did a...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Catherine M.
Wyncote, PA
I LOVE this stuff! First off, it smells incredible, which is important to me because I hate using skincare products that stink. Second, the packaging is so perfect. It dispenses without you ever having to touch the product so it's very hygienic. It's a bit pricey at $15.99 at Target, but I had a 20% off coupon from the Cartwheel app. Plus it really works and a little goes a long way. I use half a pump for my whole face but concentrate it mostly on my nose and cheekbones where my pores are most prominent. It's a perfect primer under foundation. I love it!
Gina C.
Tampa, FL
I was satisfied with this product and felt it lived up to the claim of tightening pores effectively. I enjoy the smell, the moisture once applied to the face, and the performance in making my skin appear smooth. The only con I could say is the application is a little strange (actually getting the product out of the bottle) and it takes a little while to see actual results. Overall, though, I would recommend this product for a skin care regiment.
Nisha M.
I have been using this for a week now and already noticing a difference. my skin is hydrated, no more dry patches. skin tone is looking more even and pores are less noticeable. it has a mild fragrance which I love too. it looks and feels like a primer, and gets absorbed easily into the skin. the packaging is cute and convenient. it dispenses the right amount of product and prevents contamination with fingers .
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY
This thing is magic. I put it on before I go to bed or even before I go out if I know I have to do errands sometimes. This helps shrink my pores and I literally notice a difference every day that I use it. You don't need a lot either. I was confused by this at first since there is a push top with a small hole where the product comes out. You don't need a whole pump of this unless you want it to be heavy duty.
Catherine D.
Grafton, MA
I bought this product because I have been having issues with pigmentation and texture on my face. I've used it for about a month, and it has worked well. I've noticed a tiny difference in the hyperpigmentation, and it has helped the texture, too. Putting this on at night feels so soothing, and it makes my face feel supple and moisturized when I wake up, not oily. Not to mention it smells yummy!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I've been using it faithfully for about a month now and do notice a cleaner feeling and a shrinking in my pore size. More than anything I believe it keeps my pores cleaner. It's a great product for the price. I do still have breakthrough oil slick and acne, so it is not as effective at that as some pore products.
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
Love, love, love this product! I use it daily as a moisturiser before bed and sometimes a little bit in the morning. Smells amazing, and really hasn't caused any acne for me either~ which is a huge plus! I have incorporated this in to my daily routine and look forward to keeping it there!
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
This is nice and thick and works great for overnight use. I use it along with a Pore minimizing toner, and things look good. I am not gonna say it's 100%, but it's not a bad product. I would definitely recommend, especially come this winter when we all need a little more moisturizing.
Jess L.
This is amazing. I use this with the face wipes that are yes to grapefruit. The smell is amazing and the cream is so gentle on the skin. This line, specifically grapefruit, did an amazing job of clearing up my acne and minimizing my pores
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
I have huge pores, and this is seriously a life saving product! I should buy stock in this product that's how much I trust it. It smells good and it makes my skin feel fantastic. I got it at my local drugstore and it's priced fairly!
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?
Sidnie S.
I have oily skin and was going to start using this product. Did anyone have issues with break outs when they first started use? I always stick with a product for a few weeks before I give up on it but I was just wondering.
Victoria P.
Los Angeles, CA
Do I put this all over my face? (Except for the eye area)
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
I just got this thing. It says "night treatment", but then in directions they say "for best results use it twice for 4 weeks". It's weird to me .. so should I use it twice a day or just stick to it as night treatment ?