BY YES TO

Every Sleeping Beauty Deserves To Wake Up With Bright And Radiant Skin And Practically Invisible Pores!

That’s Why This Overnight Treatment Is Formulated With Grapefruit Extract, Lilac Extract, And Tea Tree Oil (Plus Potent Amounts Of Vitamin C!) To Help Amp Up Radiance And Reduce The Appearance Of Pores. In Fact, We Love The Dreamy, Lightweight Formula So Much, We’ve Been Known To Use It In The Morning, Too! 96% Said Skin Is More Radiant* 81% Said They Saw More Even Skin Tone* 84% Said Skin Is Brighter And Saw Complexion Improvement* 95% Natural Paraben, Sls, And Silicone Free Cruelty-free *based On An Independent Consumer Perception Study Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

First, Remove The Small, White, Star-like Stopper. Using Your Thumb And Forefinger, Press On The Outside Edge To Dispense Formula, Then Apply A Small Amount To Freshly Cleansed Skin. (Avoid Those Eyes, Gorgeous!) Finally, The Good Part?Sleep! For Best Results (And Who Doesn't Want Those?), Use Twice Daily For 4 Weeks. And For Extra Refining And Brightening Action, Use After Yes To? Grapefruit Pore Perfection Brightening Peel And Follow With Yes To? Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer. Works Like A Dream?

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ethyl Palmate, Phenoxyethanol, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• I used this for about a week and no more product will com...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and was going to start using this produc...1 Answers
  • Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?1 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
  • "I love the night treatment. My skin is sensitive and it's just gentle enough to tighten my pores. As a bonus, it's paraben free." in 9 reviews
Nicole B.
Orlando, FL
I wast a big fan of this nigh treatment. It claimed to be pire perfecting but I never noticed a difference. I wasn’t a fan of the smell, but if you like the smell of grapefruit you will love it. What I thought was pretty cool was the way the product came out. You squeeze the container (too and bottom) and the product would come out from a hole on top.
ezra m.
Stillwater
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell, it's very grapefruity. I like the dispenser too because it makes it so you don't accidentally squeeze out too much like you sometimes can do with regular squirt dispensers. As far as the product itself, I really like it for my T zone before I go to bed because it really does help give it moisture & makes pores look more refined. I have a dry rest of my face & im acne prone and it seems to make the dry parts irritated and my acne inflamed but if I stick to only using on my T-zone it really does work.
Melissa S.
Euless, TX
This is a water base night time treatment all you have to do is using your thumb and forefinger press on the outside edge to dispense formula apply a small amount to face avoiding eyes and then you sleep for best results (and who doesn't want those )use twice daily for four weeks this has grapefruit a natural source of citrus flavonoids and scrumptious to drink(but plz dont) vitamin C A Radiance boosting antioxidant sunshine in a bottle this is vitamin c-infused 81% said pores a appear less noticeable! 95% natural product! correct and repair! stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Tanya G.
Modesto, CA
After I wash my face at night with warm water my pores Always open up and the next morning my face is oily but using this treatment and firm yes two is something that I never thought I would try my pores I have been laminated to the size that they used to be to them being smaller and not getting clogged at night
Melissa T.
Torrance, CA
HOLY! I cannot tell you how amazing this product has been! the packaging is great, for starters. There's a really unique pump to ensure that you don't get more than you need. All you need is the smalles dab for your whole face! I've bought the product a couple times already. A little goes a looonnnggg way! It smells great, and sinks right into my skin for nourishment, and repair! It's really helped me get rid of the annoying acne I get on my chin, and it's reduced the look of my scars!! I will use this product FOREVER!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I absolutely LOVE Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment! This is a lightweight formula that works while you sleep to brighten your skin and practically erases your pores! I love the way it feels on my skin! It goes on smoothly and smells WONDERFUL!

I use this product 2-3 times a week and I will definitely be purchasing more from this line.
Kerry C.
I have many spots all over my face so this line was really great. All my classmates saw a huge improvement I my skin. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate mine. It’s affordable and works but the Tony Moly citrus night pak gives faster and better results. My skin kept plateauing so I alternate between the night creams. I like the dispenser; you just press down and the cream comes out. It’s a whiteish color and really does smell like grapefruit.
Brooke J.
Haven’t really been able to tell a major difference in my pores but still love this night cream. After a shower I’ll use my facial spray then my night cream and it really helps to lock in moisture without making my face oily.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch
For starters the packaging for this product is great. I love the way this product comes out. I haven't even used it for a week and I see a huge difference in my skin already. its pretty gentle in my opinion. the actual retail price of this product is a little expensive. I found mine at burlington for 4 dollars. I will most definitely be buying this product again. i would recommend

Joslyn D.
This product is around $15, for 1.7 fl oz. It lasted me a long time because I never really reached for it. It's a thick cream that absorbs nicely but left my skin feeling tight. So, I almost always reached for another moisturizer, defeating the whole purpose. I saw no difference in pore size, but that might be because I didn't use it consistently enough.
Abby S.
Is this vegan or at least cruelty free?
Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
I just bought this and it says it’s a night treatment but then it says use twice a day so I’m confused? Do I just use this at night before bed or during the day too?Yes To Grapefruit Pore Perfection Night Treatment
I used this for about a week and no more product will come out. It still feels like there may be more product in the but I can't get it open. Is there any way to get it open or to get the product out?"
Alex K.
I have super sensitive skin and am always nervouse to try out new products, especially if there are any harsh chemicals. Has anyone found that this product breaks them out or causes irritation?