BY YES TO

Yes to looking on the bright side with grapefruit and vitamin C to boost brightness for next level radiance and help even skin tone.

Use alone or mix a few drops into your favorite skincare products (it’s great mixed in cleansers, scrubs, moisturizers, eye cream, masks and treatments) to reveal smoother, glowing skin. The convenient dropper allows you to dispense the ideal amount of this super-concentrated formula. You glow, girl!

97% natural ingredients

Formulated without Parabens, SLS and Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

Grapefruit naturally packed with antioxidants. Also great with breakfast.

Vitamin C gives skin a boost of brightness. Good morning, sunshine!

Water (Aqua), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Propanediol, Decyl Glucoside, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Limonene. * Vitamin C

How To Use:

Use the convenient dropper to add 2-4 drops of Glow-Enhancing Vitamin C Booster to your favorite formulas. Mix it in moisturizers, serums, scrubs, masks or simply use it alone on clean skin! Apply morning and night for maximum glow-boosting benefits.

Buy on Target
Chalia E.
Everett
I add a few drops of this to my daytime mouisturizer and I feel like it’s working. I’ve been trying to brighten my normally dull skin and I have added a few new products to my skin routine. This is one and my face has had a more glowing from within look. I have sensitive skin and I haven’t had any issues with breakouts or irritation. The price is fairly low and it lasts a long time if you don’t overdue it.
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
WOW I SAW A DIFFERENCE IN MY SKIN AFTER THE FIRST USE!!! Pros, the packaging is simple and easy to use, mess free!!! There is also a easy dropper so you can control how many drops you use. I received this product as part of the PreenMeVIP Program. I used this product with my facial mask as well as mixed in my regular daily moisturizer. So far my skin is clear and radiant. I have a natural summer glow, with is AMAZING! Also, my dark spots are clearing up and are less noticeable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dull & uneven skin, or someone looking to boost their vitamin C and achieve natural glowing skin!!!
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I have been using this for my face and neck and i have fairly sensitive skin and I have to say that this helped with hydrating and smoothing out my facial skin. It leaves a nice healthy looking glow.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlt, SC
Easy to apply. I do wish the serum was a little thicker. It tends to be a little watery and runs down my hand before I can get it to my face.
Megan S.
Marysville, WA
This is a good product! It does give you a little bit of a glow and smells great. It’s a bonus that’s it’s natural
Bree W.
Borger, TX
I’m loving this stuff! I use it in the morning and at night and my skin looks brighter and more glowy!
Casey V.
Where can i get this product?
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
Anyone with oily skin try this yet? Did it make you more oily?