BY YES TO

• Where can you find these i really want some and when i go...3 Answers
  • Would you use these if your skin is extremely sensitive?3 Answers
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
These wipes are amazing! One sheet takes off all of your makeup and brightens skin. My skin was smoothed, refreshed, clear skin and the fragrance is amazing. This is a god send for oily acne prone skin, that is dulled by a be scars or marks. The grapefruit fades the marks over time. Try the whole system.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
Smells nice with a light grapefruit scent but didn’t take off my makeup as well as the cucumber ones of this brand seem to. Found these at Target and they weren’t expensive (only $6-7). I would recommend for a light, gentle face wipe
Emily D.
These feel very refreshing and moisturizing on my skin and do a pretty good job taking off makeup although be careful for stinging around the eyes. I’d probably try another brand before trying these again.
Stephanie H.
I love these wipes!! They smell so amazing and are a great on the go type of thing. I love brining then to work with me and using them at the end of my shift. My face gets so oily at work and these make my face so clean after using them. Definitely recommend!
Gretchen H.
Mill Creek, WA
I love the 'Yes To' line. I love the convenience of being able to wash my face no matter where I am. These are perfect for travel or at home. I find that they take my makeup off well, don't leave me feeling dry, oily, or sticky, and overall leave my face feeling bright, light and refreshed. The scent is light and not overpowering.
Sophie P.
Talent, OR
These wipes are amazing! I use them every morning to cleanse and refresh my face. As some other reviewers have said, there is a slight tingly or "burning" sensation, but I personally don't mind it and even enjoy the tingling (plus I believe that's just from the grapefruit). I purchased the wipes from Walmart so if you're going shopping soon I'd highly recommend this product!
Victoria D.
Nesconset, NY
I love grapefruit anything so these were a big YES for me! They are so easy to use and moist enough to remove any makeup without scrubbing! These are so affordable and would buy them again! The only thing I have bad to say about them is that they could be a bit more refreshing- but still great for a quick cleanse!
Caitlin H.
Shrewsbury, MA
I love these face wipes, I've probably gone through more than a dozen packages over the last few years. I like how it actually feels like they're getting into my pores and clearing them out instead of just getting what's on the surface. I definitely will be purchasing these again!
Rainlynn O.
Zephyrhills
These makeup wipes get the job done. But for my sensitive skin it's not the greatest. My skin had this slight burning sensation after using these. They weren't that expensive either. I think they should use less alcohol in their products hence why my skin burned
Gina F.
I LOVE THIS!! I use these at least 3 days a week and it makes my skin feel so soft, clear, and bright. Some wipes can't do all of that for me, but these I can't live without!
Shannon P.
Astoria , NY
How much does it cost?
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
Do you use these to remove your makeup or for a fresh face feeling during the day?
Lucy L.
Where can you find these i really want some and when i go to the shops they never have them instock????
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this work?
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Would you use these if your skin is extremely sensitive?