BY YES TO

Yes To® Grapefruit Correct & Repair Facial Wipes.
Cleansing, exfoliating and brightening.
Brightening.
Natural 95%.
25 exfoliating wipes. see more...

• Does this work? 3 Answers
  • Where can you find these i really want some and when i go to the ...3 Answers
  • Would you use these if your skin is extremely sensitive?3 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Facial Wipes Correct & Repair - 25 CT
  • "Decent wipes, they really cleanse the skin and are great for when you don't want to wash your face but they're too harsh for sensitive skin & aren't too great at removing makeup." in 5 reviews
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes!! They smell so amazing and are a great on the go type of thing. I love brining then to work with me and using them at the end of my shift. My face gets so oily at work and these make my face so clean after using them. Definitely recommend!
Sophie P.
Talent, OR
These wipes are amazing! I use them every morning to cleanse and refresh my face. As some other reviewers have said, there is a slight tingly or "burning" sensation, but I personally don't mind it and even enjoy the tingling (plus I believe that's just from the grapefruit). I purchased the wipes from Walmart so if you're going shopping soon I'd highly recommend this product!
Jasmine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best facial wipes, I literally have went through 10 packs. It smells wonderful, removes makeup any residue, and also over time helps fade dark spots. I cannot stop buying yes to grapefruit products
Gretchen H.
Mill Creek, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the 'Yes To' line. I love the convenience of being able to wash my face no matter where I am. These are perfect for travel or at home. I find that they take my makeup off well, don't leave me feeling dry, oily, or sticky, and overall leave my face feeling bright, light and refreshed. The scent is light and not overpowering.
Victoria D.
Smithtown
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love grapefruit anything so these were a big YES for me! They are so easy to use and moist enough to remove any makeup without scrubbing! These are so affordable and would buy them again! The only thing I have bad to say about them is that they could be a bit more refreshing- but still great for a quick cleanse!
Caitlin H.
Shrewsbury , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these face wipes, I've probably gone through more than a dozen packages over the last few years. I like how it actually feels like they're getting into my pores and clearing them out instead of just getting what's on the surface. I definitely will be purchasing these again!
Jane B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would not purchase these wipes again.  They are not too gentle, and not too harsh. The problem I had was that these dried out even though they have the plastic seal. If you are looking for a substitute, try the Pacifica enzymatic wipes, which you can find at your local Ulta.
Ashlie R.
Plattsburgh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product saved ny skin in conjunction with the Say yes to grapefruit misting spray. After a shower, I use one of these wipes, spray on the toning mist and am good to go. Not only does it cool my skin and make it soft, it CLEARED my acne. It's my hoil grail combo.
Rainlynn O.
Zephyrhills
These makeup wipes get the job done. But for my sensitive skin it's not the greatest. My skin had this slight burning sensation after using these. They weren't that expensive either. I think they should use less alcohol in their products hence why my skin burned
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes smell so yummy and do the trick. They're cheap and can be found at Walmart! And they definitely get the job done. My Boytoy always raves about easy it is for him to wipe down my makeup after a long night! Did you hear that? Even he can use them!
Shannon P.
How much does it cost?
Kristi M.
REVERE, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you use these if your skin is extremely sensitive?
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this work?
Lucy L.
Where can you find these i really want some and when i go to the shops they never have them instock????
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
Do you use these to remove your makeup or for a fresh face feeling during the day?