BY YES TO

Yes To® Grapefruit Correct & Repair Facial Wipes.
Cleansing, exfoliating and brightening.
Brightening.
Natural 95%.
25 exfoliating wipes. see more...

• Does this work? 3 Answers
  • Where can you find these i really want some and when i go to the sh...3 Answers
  • Would you use these if your skin is extremely sensitive?3 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Facial Wipes Correct & Repair - 25 CT
  • "Decent wipes, they really cleanse the skin and are great for when you don't want to wash your face but they're too harsh for sensitive skin & aren't too great at removing makeup." in 5 reviews
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE these face wipes. I was using Neutrogena for years and they don't even come close. They're great for taking off facial makeup and leave your skin feeling really clean. They do burn around the more sensitive eye area if you're not careful though. However, I use these at least once every day, whether it be to wake myself up in the morning or to clean my skin before going to bed.

These are wonderful if you have sensitive, acne prone, combination skin. In my more oily areas, they remove the excess oil without leaving behind any residue. In my dryer areas, they moisturize nicely without gunking my skin up or drying it out further.

I especially love these when I have blemishes because it seems to eliminate the redness and dry the acne out within a day.

They're really wonderful.
Meagan G.
Meagan G.
Bartlett, IL
These smell good, are gentle on my face, and do a good job at cleansing. I also love that they're natural and cruetly-free, so there's no guilt using them. The only problem I have with them is that they're too big for my face, so I feel like I'm wasting a lot of them. Sometimes I put them back in the container to reuse again.
Yadira L.
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still have a full package of this wipes. Unfortunately it did not met my expectations it is really harsh on the skin and it starts burning so bad!!! I have the facial scrub cleanser and i really love it so when i used the wipes and had this outcome i felt left down but I still like the other products this brand has!!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these facial wipes!! Grapefruit is one of my favorites. I decided to give these wipes a try since they are formulated with vitamin c. They left my face feeling clean & moisturized I was actually surprised because my skin tends to be a bit delicate these were pretty gentle on my skin.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of this brand but not a huge fan of this grapefruit wipes. I usually get "say yes to cucumbers" but wanted to try something new, my skin is naturally dry and this added to the dryness so I would say to steer clear of this formula of you struggle with dry skin, try cucumber!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Kent, OH
This is a good wipe to cleanse your face, but do not use around the eye area or it will burn. I was a first time user to this. I got this as part of a gift. The packaging is cute too! There is a strong tingling that happens after you're done with the wipe. It has a really nice smell too.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Stamford, CT
Purchased these recently from Target. It was a 2 pack & only paid under $5! I like these wipes better than others I've tried, because my skin doesn't feel irritated. I use these to remove my eye makeup, & my eyes don't sting or anything. Really good for a facial pick-me-up as well!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these wipes!! They smell so amazing and are a great on the go type of thing. I love brining then to work with me and using them at the end of my shift. My face gets so oily at work and these make my face so clean after using them. Definitely recommend!
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using any Yes to product for the very reason cruelty free, 95% natural products. Another reason I love their products they are a CA company and I live in CA.
My skin has maintained its natural glow and it's clearer than ever.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
Too harsh! 👎🏼👎🏼
I do have somewhat sensitive skin but these wipes created a burning sensation on my skin. I used them near my under eye area and felt like my skin looked dry and felt tender. Maybe I'll give them away
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
How much does it cost?
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
Do you use these to remove your makeup or for a fresh face feeling during the day?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Does this work?
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Where can you find these i really want some and when i go to the shops they never have them instock????
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you use these if your skin is extremely sensitive?