Yes To Grapefruit Facial Scrub 110ml - Grapefruit uploaded by Samantha H.

BY YES TO

Yes to Grapefruit naturally derived formulations blend powerful citrus botanicals with other ingredients to help correct and repair uneven skin tone and enhance radiance. Use this Daily Facial Scrub to exfoliate your skin. 99% natural ingredients Made with Lemon Balm - a cleansing herbal extract Includes grapefruit - a natural source of citrus flavonoids Formulated without Parabens, Petroleum and SLS Directions: Wet your face with warm water. Take a dollop of scrub and massage it onto your skin. Rinse and be amazed at the radiance! Size: 112ml Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Ingredients: Aqua, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polylactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis Peel Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Limonene. *Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I did not enjoy this product at all. At first, I thought that this product would be amazing, as this brand is normally above my expectations. However, this scrub caused my skin to break out like crazy! My first impression was that it smelled good, but this caused major irritation to my skin and worsened my acne. Would not recommend.
Addy A.
Addy A.
Loved the scent! Definitely improves my skin texture and removes all of those pesky dead skin cells that we all hate. The price was reasonable for the quality and it seems like their products are available in many places! I got mine at target. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who gets so bothers with dry patches like me.
Brielle H.
Brielle H.
I actually love this face wash! I have oily skin after a long day of wearing make up and scrubbing my face with this face wash after a long day is super refreshing, and especially smells super good. I don't really have any complaints about this product. Also it's more natural and a good brand for those vegans out there!!!
Misshell M.
Misshell M.
Denver, CO
I love all of the Yes To- products & this facial scrub is no different! It's refreshing & cleanses my face without harsh chemicals & unnatural ingredients. A little goes a long way & the grapefruit works well for my occasional acne &/or clogged pores. I'd definitely repurchase another one, once I'm finished with the first!
Jayla S.
Jayla S.
Clarendon Hills
I was looking for a nice face scrub to help my dry skin. When I was in the store I saw this product so I got.When I opened the bottle it smelled amazing, exactly like grape fruit. I put it on my face and scrubbed on my face. Usually my face brakes out from scrubs but this one was amazing in my face and it was so soft.
Rue S.
Rue S.
Lovely smell and actually worked on my oily to dry sensitive skin. It was very effective but I ended up finding something more natural. I dont particularly care for grapefruit so but i found the packaging cute. I would recommend because it didnt dry out my skin and played nicely with my other skincare products
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hillsboro, IN
I have had issues with acne most of my life and this product is amazing it has improved my skin tone making it more even and smooth plus it's starting to deminish my acne scars from years ago and even the newer ones disappear so much faster. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problem skin.
Rhondine S.
Rhondine S.
MO
saw this on sale while shopping at walmart.being the face product junkie I am I bought it.not really thinking anything much about it, since it was an impulse buy I decided to try it out that same night and was surprised,my face was cool,i loved the smell, the texture, the package .i loved that it has grapefruit in it because that is one of my favorite fruit
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Tallahassee, FL
It left my face feeling soft and clean! It wasn't drying at all, and it smelled wonderful, too. The exfoliation wasn't too rough for my sensitive skin, and the price was really fair too. I don't have a single complaint about this product, and it definitely met my expectations. Would purchase again!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Tempe, AZ
I love love love yes to products!! Mostly because it contains natural ingredients but it's so gentle on the skin and every single product just like this is made to makes your skin looks it's best. This is one of the many brands I buy back to back , even stock up on. I can't get enough !!