Yes To Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY YES TO

Yes to grapefruit exfoliating body wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the vitamin c and citric acid found in grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal. Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale (let s imagine tahiti). Get ready to glow, girl! promotes skin cell renewal and softens skin, naturally! 98% natural paraben-free, naturally!

Ella D.
amazing product!
I love this exfoliator and have been using it quite a bit now as unlike some other exfoliating products it does not feel too harsh on the skin. this product smells amazing and leaves skin very soft and bright.
Megan B.
I lo ve this body wash! It always makes my skin super soft and it smells amazing! I would definitely buy this again and suggest it to all of my friends and family. I really love the packaging and really like that it is in all of my favorite local stores!
Re'Nata J.
Hollywood, FL
The only reason I gave this product a four star was because its been at least 4 months since I tried this product, but I will tell you first that I love the Yes To Product line. I, especially, love the smell of grapefruit, so this was a product I enjoyed using because the smell was tantalizing. I loved using this to exfoliate my face. It was mild enough to be gentle to my skin, yet strong enough to remove toxins, leaving my skin feeling clean and smooth. I do, however, remember wishing I had a facial brush for added exfoliation; although, I don't know how my skin would react to the added affect.
Riley P.
New Orleans, LA
This product really brightens your skin while evening out your skin tone. I recommend it for someone with tired or dead skin. It is nicely packed. I bought it at Walgreens, but it is sold at many locations. I would definitely recommend it to others!!!!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This was an effective exfoliator but I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin - especially not with regards to making it more even-toned and glowing so I wouldn't expect anything special from this.
Sara H.
I am absolutely in love with this body wash!  Especially, first thing in the morning before a long day of work.  The smell of the grapefruit helps awaken the soul and after exfoliating my skin feels baby soft all day!
Whitney L.
Invigorating and clean. Loved the scent especially in the morning. It left my skin feeling cleans and blowing. Not 5 starts because I felt like my face got slightly more oily through the day than normal.
Mary A.
I love the scent of this exfoliate body wash. I love that this option is available for the body just like the ones made for the face
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
The smell of this!! You have to smell it! It is intoxicatingly fresh! It leaves the skin so smooth and soft. Love this body wash! It isn't too grainy or rough and it is easy on the wallet! You can find it At Ulta for sure!
Kayla G.
This product is fairly similar to the grapefruit wash you can find by St Ives, but a little smoother and more crisp, fresh feeling post use. The bottle is smaller than St Ives, however, if you're looking for more bang for your buck. I like that it's readily available at any drugstore (I found mine at Walgreens), and it won't break your bank! I keep mine in the shower and used it every day until it was gone.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have redness and bumps on my arms... it's called "chicken skin" and I've had it for YEARS. It doesn't itch or hurt, and I've been told a good exfoliator will help to get rid of it. It's supposed to go away "naturally" around age 30, but I'm getting married this year and would love to have it cleared up by August. I read the neutrogena grapefruit body wash works, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or has a similar skin condition and could tell me what works for them?