Yes To Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY YES TO

Yes to grapefruit exfoliating body wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the vitamin c and citric acid found in grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal. Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale (let s imagine tahiti). Get ready to glow, girl! promotes skin cell renewal and softens skin, naturally! 98% natural paraben-free, naturally!

Anne S.
Whitestown, IN
I don't feel like my skin is more even-toned or smoothr with this product--I just buy it for the amazing scent.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Did not like this product at all have Highhope's did not do much for exfoliating not feel like it had enough grit her beads and it was expecting much more of a grapefruit smell I would not buy it again
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I am absolutely in love with this product! I discovered it a few months ago and have been using it religiously (ie, 3-4 times per week). It has my skins feeling super soft, has cleared up a lot of blemishes on my shoulders and back and smells fabulous!
Mary A.
I love the scent of this exfoliate body wash. I love that this option is available for the body just like the ones made for the face
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This was an effective exfoliator but I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin - especially not with regards to making it more even-toned and glowing so I wouldn't expect anything special from this.
sabrine A.
Leur odeur frech et propre mais la seule inconvénient que il reste un couche collante sur la peaux. Il est pas absorbant.
Catherine C.
Platte, SD
I was hesitant to try this product at first as I have combo skin that can become easily irritated, however I had no problems adding this into my skin care routine. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean with no uncomfortable tightness and it has a pleasant light citrus smell. This face wash is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine.
Emily B.
Canal Fulton, OH
smells amazing and leaves skin feeling very refreshed. it made me feel awake and alert! woukd highly recommend this product
Tara B.
Lambertville, NJ
Great exfoliating power! Smells great and seems to brighten my skin. I use this before shaving and end up with really soft, smooth skin on my legs!
Aya A.
Tucson, AZ
My face is brighter and fresh upon using this but after my face dries down it feels irritated and red. It also doesn't help with my pores.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have redness and bumps on my arms... it's called "chicken skin" and I've had it for YEARS. It doesn't itch or hurt, and I've been told a good exfoliator will help to get rid of it. It's supposed to go away "naturally" around age 30, but I'm getting married this year and would love to have it cleared up by August. I read the neutrogena grapefruit body wash works, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or has a similar skin condition and could tell me what works for them?