Yes To Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY YES TO

Yes to grapefruit exfoliating body wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the vitamin c and citric acid found in grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal. Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale (let s imagine tahiti). Get ready to glow, girl! promotes skin cell renewal and softens skin, naturally! 98% natural paraben-free, naturally!

Ella D.
amazing product!
I love this exfoliator and have been using it quite a bit now as unlike some other exfoliating products it does not feel too harsh on the skin. this product smells amazing and leaves skin very soft and bright.
sabrine A.
Leur odeur frech et propre mais la seule inconvénient que il reste un couche collante sur la peaux. Il est pas absorbant.
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have redness and bumps on my arms... it's called "chicken skin" and I've had it for YEARS. It doesn't itch or hurt, and I've been told a good exfoliator will help to get rid of it. It's supposed to go away "naturally" around age 30, but I'm getting married this year and would love to have it cleared up by August. I read the neutrogena grapefruit body wash works, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or has a similar skin condition and could tell me what works for them?