Yes To Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY YES TO

Yes to grapefruit exfoliating body wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the vitamin c and citric acid found in grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal. Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale (let s imagine tahiti). Get ready to glow, girl! promotes skin cell renewal and softens skin, naturally! 98% natural paraben-free, naturally!

Abby M.
Rockford, IL
I love the smell of this body wash. The pumice exfoliator works great. It has really helped my back. One of the best body washes.
melissa j.
San Antonio, TX
i loved this product. It left my skin soft and smooth. My family loved it as well and we will continue to buy this product
Emily B.
Canal Fulton, OH
smells amazing and leaves skin feeling very refreshed. it made me feel awake and alert! woukd highly recommend this product
Karla W.
It works fine but I wish it had more exfoliating power. Not my favorite scrub but one that I will use when in a pinch.
Greer J.
Park Forest
Great for scrubbing deep down and cleansing pores all over the body. Will not leave your skin over-done and dry after.
Layla K.
This product is really works very well. However, I do not like the scent that it has, as it lingers thought the day.
Anne S.
Whitestown, IN
I don't feel like my skin is more even-toned or smoothr with this product--I just buy it for the amazing scent.
Sarah W.
I ABSOLUTELY love this product!!! It made my skin feel so soft and clean and the smell is amazing! Check it out!
Jenna D.
It was a very nice product that left my skin feeling brand new, it is very good at exfoliating but I just personally didn't enjoy the scent, it totally would have been a five star rating from me if the brand used something that smelled more like real grape fruit
Eleri B.
London
This product was amazing, really impressed! I've burnt quite a lot recently and it's bee amazing for exfoliating of the dead skin and my skin seems to love it! Definitely exceeded my expectations and I would 100% recommend it, it was really nice!
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have redness and bumps on my arms... it's called "chicken skin" and I've had it for YEARS. It doesn't itch or hurt, and I've been told a good exfoliator will help to get rid of it. It's supposed to go away "naturally" around age 30, but I'm getting married this year and would love to have it cleared up by August. I read the neutrogena grapefruit body wash works, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or has a similar skin condition and could tell me what works for them?