Yes To Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY YES TO

Yes to grapefruit exfoliating body wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the vitamin c and citric acid found in grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal. Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale (let s imagine tahiti). Get ready to glow, girl! promotes skin cell renewal and softens skin, naturally! 98% natural paraben-free, naturally!

Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This was an effective exfoliator but I didn't notice any drastic changes in my skin - especially not with regards to making it more even-toned and glowing so I wouldn't expect anything special from this.
Cynthia L.
Escondido
Only reason I would give it a 4 is because I personally think the smell is strong. However, this stuff works wonders aside from the potent fragrance.. again that's personal. I still use it when I notice my back or sometimes my chest is breaking out. I would buy it again.
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
The smell of this!! You have to smell it! It is intoxicatingly fresh! It leaves the skin so smooth and soft. Love this body wash! It isn't too grainy or rough and it is easy on the wallet! You can find it At Ulta for sure!
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Did not like this product at all have Highhope's did not do much for exfoliating not feel like it had enough grit her beads and it was expecting much more of a grapefruit smell I would not buy it again
Megan B.
I lo ve this body wash! It always makes my skin super soft and it smells amazing! I would definitely buy this again and suggest it to all of my friends and family. I really love the packaging and really like that it is in all of my favorite local stores!
Whitney L.
Invigorating and clean. Loved the scent especially in the morning. It left my skin feeling cleans and blowing. Not 5 starts because I felt like my face got slightly more oily through the day than normal.
Khariane G.
Detroit, MI
I like the scent if this product. Its more like a cream than a scrub. I found this for a really good price. It was only $1.99 at Burlington Coat Factory. I like it.
Tara B.
Lambertville, NJ
Great exfoliating power! Smells great and seems to brighten my skin. I use this before shaving and end up with really soft, smooth skin on my legs!
Aya A.
Tucson, AZ
My face is brighter and fresh upon using this but after my face dries down it feels irritated and red. It also doesn't help with my pores.
Mary A.
I love the scent of this exfoliate body wash. I love that this option is available for the body just like the ones made for the face
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have redness and bumps on my arms... it's called "chicken skin" and I've had it for YEARS. It doesn't itch or hurt, and I've been told a good exfoliator will help to get rid of it. It's supposed to go away "naturally" around age 30, but I'm getting married this year and would love to have it cleared up by August. I read the neutrogena grapefruit body wash works, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or has a similar skin condition and could tell me what works for them?