Yes To Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash uploaded by Rebekah R.

BY YES TO

Yes to grapefruit exfoliating body wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the vitamin c and citric acid found in grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal. Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale (let s imagine tahiti). Get ready to glow, girl! promotes skin cell renewal and softens skin, naturally! 98% natural paraben-free, naturally!

Re'Nata J.
Hollywood, FL
The only reason I gave this product a four star was because its been at least 4 months since I tried this product, but I will tell you first that I love the Yes To Product line. I, especially, love the smell of grapefruit, so this was a product I enjoyed using because the smell was tantalizing. I loved using this to exfoliate my face. It was mild enough to be gentle to my skin, yet strong enough to remove toxins, leaving my skin feeling clean and smooth. I do, however, remember wishing I had a facial brush for added exfoliation; although, I don't know how my skin would react to the added affect.
Danielle S.
I generally swear by exfoliating body washes and this one in particular was pretty great! I like the smell of the product, it smells nice and refreshing, not at all overwhelming. This product is great for sensitive skin and works well to help reduce skin blemishes as well as exfoliate dead skin cells. It's a affordable and works well enough. Comes out a bit watery at first but it foams up really nice!
Catherine C.
Platte, SD
I was hesitant to try this product at first as I have combo skin that can become easily irritated, however I had no problems adding this into my skin care routine. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean with no uncomfortable tightness and it has a pleasant light citrus smell. This face wash is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine.
Sara H.
I am absolutely in love with this body wash!  Especially, first thing in the morning before a long day of work.  The smell of the grapefruit helps awaken the soul and after exfoliating my skin feels baby soft all day!
Sydney M.
Saint Louis, MO
This product was awesome it really cleared up the blackheads and blemishes I get periodically on my shoulders and back. The smell of this product is bomb. The exfoliating aspects make it have a great polishing quality.
Riley P.
New Orleans, LA
This product really brightens your skin while evening out your skin tone. I recommend it for someone with tired or dead skin. It is nicely packed. I bought it at Walgreens, but it is sold at many locations. I would definitely recommend it to others!!!!
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Smells great, exfoliates my skin like a dream. I have KP so I have to be careful to not over exfoliate with harsh scrubs. This provides the perfect exfoliation. I recommend this to anyone with keratosis Pilaris.
Kayla G.
This product is fairly similar to the grapefruit wash you can find by St Ives, but a little smoother and more crisp, fresh feeling post use. The bottle is smaller than St Ives, however, if you're looking for more bang for your buck. I like that it's readily available at any drugstore (I found mine at Walgreens), and it won't break your bank! I keep mine in the shower and used it every day until it was gone.
Drea W.
Boise, ID
Yes to Grapefruit Exfoliating Body Wash cleanses, exfoliates, and adds an extra dose of radiance to your daily shower. Pumice naturally exfoliates skin, while the Vitamin C and Citric Acid found in Grapefruit facilitate healthy skin renewal Your skin will be smoother and more even-toned and best of all, the delicious scent takes you to a tropical locale.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I am absolutely in love with this product! I discovered it a few months ago and have been using it religiously (ie, 3-4 times per week). It has my skins feeling super soft, has cleared up a lot of blemishes on my shoulders and back and smells fabulous!
Kayla K.
Woodbridge, VA
I have redness and bumps on my arms... it's called "chicken skin" and I've had it for YEARS. It doesn't itch or hurt, and I've been told a good exfoliator will help to get rid of it. It's supposed to go away "naturally" around age 30, but I'm getting married this year and would love to have it cleared up by August. I read the neutrogena grapefruit body wash works, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, or has a similar skin condition and could tell me what works for them?