BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer With Spf 15 Is Clinically Proven To Help Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Spots In Four Weeks!

It’s Formulated With Moringa Oil, A Skin Conditioning Moisturizer Chock-full Of Radiance-boosting Fatty Acids, Grapefruit, Which Helps To Fade Age Spots And Increase Skin Luminosity, And Passion Flower Extract To Naturally Soothe Skin. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Spots 4 Weeks Help Make Skin Feel Firmer And More Resilient 97% Natural Spf 15 Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Apply Liberally 15 Minutes Before Sun Exposure. Use A Water Resistant Sunscreen If Swimming Or Sweating. Reapply At Least Every Two Hours.

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (3.2%), Titanium Dioxide. (2.9%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Coco-glucoside, Phenethyl Alcohol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Limonene, Glyceryl Isostearate, Fragrance, Hydrated Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopherol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Lecithin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbate, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.

• So I got this a couple years ago and it dried out my skin instead...1 Answers
  • Anyone recommend this product? Has it helped your skin? In what w...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for facial dryness?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really sensitive skin, to the point where I avoided moisturizers all together. I am able to use this moisturizer every day and it not only has not broken me out, but it has helped even out my skin tone, tone down redness, and moisturize. I love it and swear by it! The rest of this line is phenomenal as well." in 6 reviews
  • "I know it sounds weird to say that an un-tinted moisturizer is "difficult to blend in," but this is so thick and chalky that you actually have to work to avoid having white streaks all over your face." in 1 review
  • "However, since I've been using this lotion I have seen improvement in the skin tone of my skin, and also I have seen my dark spots (which just look like small freckles) start to fade." in 1 review
  • "I am able to use this moisturizer every day and it not only has not broken me out, but it has helped even out my skin tone, tone down redness, and moisturize." in 1 review
Morgana P.
I got this product as a present from my friend for my birthday. I used this during the height of the summer and I had dark spots on my cheeks. It lightened the spots within a week and a half of starting to use it. Very pleased with how it made my skin feel. It was a light consistency and was not oily at all.
Alexa W.
All in all, a pretty good product. A little goes a long way, because if you use too much and apply foundation, it will slide everywhere. I think this would be better for people who don't wear makeup on a daily basis. Other than that, a great product.
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
Yes to products are some of my favorites! The price point is perfect, and they actually do what they say! This one specifically reduces my daily redness and evens out my skin tone to perfection! This is my go-to moisturizer!
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have a very red and easily irritated face and I bought this at my local Walgreens. It smells very good and moisturizers well and helps my redness mostly go away. It was very effective and a good price.
Sarah K.
This product smelled amazing and went in very light, dried quickly. Just seemed a bit to harsh for my sensitive skin, caused some seriously dry spots around my nose and mouth
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
This is an excellent product. I’m always looking for inexpensive products that work. This does. It feels good on my fair skin and does not burn it, or make it turn red.
Heather M.
Atlas
I have a condition called seborrheic dermatitis. I have an uneven skin tone caused from the weird combination of dry skin but oily at the same time. I used the product for about two weeks before I gave up. I felt like it just sat on my skin and didn't do what it was supposed to. I have used different all natural brands for face moisturizing and they have been better. The smell wasn't too bad, but it felt very watery and didn't ever absorb. Especially if you sweat, so hot days and nights it just felt like wearing saran wrap on my face. Maybe a different product from them would work, but after this I am hesitant to try for the money.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
I picked this up because it's cruelty free and it had spf. I normally have oily skin but my skin started to get dry and I'm not sure if it's because of this moisturizer. For me this is thick and a little hard for me to blend in because I'm not use to such a thick formula. I didn't mind the smell since it smells like grapefruit. And it's nice that it has a pump with a cap on top. I'm still going to keep trying this and update if there is any changes.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Ooo. I'm so mad about this product. For starters, it cost $15 for 1.4oz. It says right on the package "correct and repair", "exec skin tone", "moisturizer". It's sold with the other face moisturizers. IT'S JUST A SUNSCREEN. It's white, greasy, sunscreen. For fifteen goshdarn dollars. Makes my skin greasy, smells awful, I don't feel moisturized after using this. The entire package suggests it gives you "radiant skin", "reduces dark spots", "makes skin firmer", but directions say it's sunscreen. Who pays $15 for 1.4oz of sunscreen?? I will never buy this again. I feel tricked.
Ambika V.
Although this isn't marketed as a primer I find my make up goes on so much better when I put this on. The consistency isn't very thick and once it absorbs your skin immediately feels smooth and soft.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fragrance. Its very potent with the grapefruit scent which doesn't really smell that great.
The product is wonderful but the scent leaves something to be desired.
Shaina C.
Derry, NH
Is this a good product for facial dryness?
Ale R.
Hood River, OR
Anyone recommend this product? Has it helped your skin? In what way? Does it control oily skin?
Katrina H.
So I got this a couple years ago and it dried out my skin instead of moisturizing it Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a new formula