BY YES TO

New! Correct & Repair. Moringa oil to boost radiance. Natural sunscreens to protect skin. Reduce the appearance of dark spots. Make skin feel firmer & more resilient. Contains grapefruit & passion flower oil. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to™ health.  Yes to organic fruits and veggies.  Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of anti-oxidants.  Yes to enhancing your. see more...

• So I got this a couple years ago and it dried out my skin instead...1 Answers
  • Anyone recommend this product? Has it helped your skin? In what w...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for facial dryness?3 Answers
Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "I am able to use this moisturizer every day and it not only has not broken me out, but it has helped even out my skin tone, tone down redness, and moisturize." in 1 review
  • "However, since I've been using this lotion I have seen improvement in the skin tone of my skin, and also I have seen my dark spots (which just look like small freckles) start to fade." in 1 review
  • "I know it sounds weird to say that an un-tinted moisturizer is "difficult to blend in," but this is so thick and chalky that you actually have to work to avoid having white streaks all over your face." in 1 review
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
This product is pretty good. I am in love with the Yes To Grapefruit wipes, face wash, and night treatment. However for my oily combo skin this product felt a little heavy and like thick sunscreen. I was hoping it would be lighter as many with pore problems have oil issues. It moisturized well enough but doesn't seem as essential or helpful for pore shrinking as the YTG products I listed above.
Tracie F.
I bought this because it says "correct and repair" and "even skin tone moisturizer." But on the back of the bottle (inside the package) under "uses" it reads, "Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun."

It's sun screen. That's it.

Boo.
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
i normally try to leave positive reviews but this stuff burned my face. i have zero allergies. this burned not only my face but also my roommates. i don't recommend this unless you have used it before. will never repurchase.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
Ooo. I'm so mad about this product. For starters, it cost $15 for 1.4oz. It says right on the package "correct and repair", "exec skin tone", "moisturizer". It's sold with the other face moisturizers. IT'S JUST A SUNSCREEN. It's white, greasy, sunscreen. For fifteen goshdarn dollars. Makes my skin greasy, smells awful, I don't feel moisturized after using this. The entire package suggests it gives you "radiant skin", "reduces dark spots", "makes skin firmer", but directions say it's sunscreen. Who pays $15 for 1.4oz of sunscreen?? I will never buy this again. I feel tricked.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: no color, Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
I use this as my first moisturizer when I started paying more attention to my skin. I use the little have left for sunny days when the sun is blazing. It's more of a sunscreen than moisturizer. Sure, it makes my dry forehead a little softer but it's not for my whole face. It takes a little more rubbing to me it blend in. If you don't rub it in, it'll just leave white streaks like a sunscreen. I love how it doesn't chemicals, though.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I honestly go back and forth between whether or not I see results but I have these spots on my face from acne scars (hyperpigmentation) and this smells kinda funky and has a weird sticky texture but I still go back to it and feel as if I'm seeing results. My only complaint is that the spots haven't gone away entirely - and the smell. Not going to lie that smell is not my favorite. it also sometimes stings my skin / maybe it's the citris?
Morgana P.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
I got this product as a present from my friend for my birthday. I used this during the height of the summer and I had dark spots on my cheeks. It lightened the spots within a week and a half of starting to use it. Very pleased with how it made my skin feel. It was a light consistency and was not oily at all.
Jeniffer B.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
I have acne prone skin so finding a moisturizer that doesn't clog my pores and contribute to more acne is a must. Although I've experienced problems with the pump, this is one of the few moisturizers that doesn't over dry out my skin but leaves me face feeling nice. Would buy again.
Alexa W.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
All in all, a pretty good product. A little goes a long way, because if you use too much and apply foundation, it will slide everywhere. I think this would be better for people who don't wear makeup on a daily basis. Other than that, a great product.
Shelby K.
Mora, MN
Review for: no color
I use this stuff every morning and my skin feels physically softer after each use. I do think it smells kind of odd though. Definitely has a sunscreen consistency.
Shaina C.
Derry, NH
Is this a good product for facial dryness?
Ale R.
Hood River, OR
Anyone recommend this product? Has it helped your skin? In what way? Does it control oily skin?
Katrina H.
So I got this a couple years ago and it dried out my skin instead of moisturizing it Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a new formula