BY YES TO

New! Correct & Repair. Moringa oil to boost radiance. Natural sunscreens to protect skin. Reduce the appearance of dark spots. Make skin feel firmer & more resilient. Contains grapefruit & passion flower oil. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to™ health.  Yes to organic fruits and veggies.  Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of anti-oxidants.  Yes to enhancing your. see more...

• So I got this a couple years ago and it dried out my skin instead...1 Answers
  • Anyone recommend this product? Has it helped your skin? In what w...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for facial dryness?3 Answers
Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15
  • "I am able to use this moisturizer every day and it not only has not broken me out, but it has helped even out my skin tone, tone down redness, and moisturize." in 1 review
  • "However, since I've been using this lotion I have seen improvement in the skin tone of my skin, and also I have seen my dark spots (which just look like small freckles) start to fade." in 1 review
  • "I know it sounds weird to say that an un-tinted moisturizer is "difficult to blend in," but this is so thick and chalky that you actually have to work to avoid having white streaks all over your face." in 1 review
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
Ooo. I'm so mad about this product. For starters, it cost $15 for 1.4oz. It says right on the package "correct and repair", "exec skin tone", "moisturizer". It's sold with the other face moisturizers. IT'S JUST A SUNSCREEN. It's white, greasy, sunscreen. For fifteen goshdarn dollars. Makes my skin greasy, smells awful, I don't feel moisturized after using this. The entire package suggests it gives you "radiant skin", "reduces dark spots", "makes skin firmer", but directions say it's sunscreen. Who pays $15 for 1.4oz of sunscreen?? I will never buy this again. I feel tricked.
Ariel B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: no color, Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
I use this as my first moisturizer when I started paying more attention to my skin. I use the little have left for sunny days when the sun is blazing. It's more of a sunscreen than moisturizer. Sure, it makes my dry forehead a little softer but it's not for my whole face. It takes a little more rubbing to me it blend in. If you don't rub it in, it'll just leave white streaks like a sunscreen. I love how it doesn't chemicals, though.
Meghan M.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly go back and forth between whether or not I see results but I have these spots on my face from acne scars (hyperpigmentation) and this smells kinda funky and has a weird sticky texture but I still go back to it and feel as if I'm seeing results. My only complaint is that the spots haven't gone away entirely - and the smell. Not going to lie that smell is not my favorite. it also sometimes stings my skin / maybe it's the citris?
Courtney B.
Choctaw, OK
Yes to products are some of my favorites! The price point is perfect, and they actually do what they say! This one specifically reduces my daily redness and evens out my skin tone to perfection! This is my go-to moisturizer!
Morgana P.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
I got this product as a present from my friend for my birthday. I used this during the height of the summer and I had dark spots on my cheeks. It lightened the spots within a week and a half of starting to use it. Very pleased with how it made my skin feel. It was a light consistency and was not oily at all.
Alexa W.
Review for: Yes to Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer SPF 15, 1 fl oz
All in all, a pretty good product. A little goes a long way, because if you use too much and apply foundation, it will slide everywhere. I think this would be better for people who don't wear makeup on a daily basis. Other than that, a great product.
Shelby K.
Mora, MN
Review for: no color
I use this stuff every morning and my skin feels physically softer after each use. I do think it smells kind of odd though. Definitely has a sunscreen consistency.
Heather M.
Atlas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a condition called seborrheic dermatitis. I have an uneven skin tone caused from the weird combination of dry skin but oily at the same time. I used the product for about two weeks before I gave up. I felt like it just sat on my skin and didn't do what it was supposed to. I have used different all natural brands for face moisturizing and they have been better. The smell wasn't too bad, but it felt very watery and didn't ever absorb. Especially if you sweat, so hot days and nights it just felt like wearing saran wrap on my face. Maybe a different product from them would work, but after this I am hesitant to try for the money.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up because it's cruelty free and it had spf. I normally have oily skin but my skin started to get dry and I'm not sure if it's because of this moisturizer. For me this is thick and a little hard for me to blend in because I'm not use to such a thick formula. I didn't mind the smell since it smells like grapefruit. And it's nice that it has a pump with a cap on top. I'm still going to keep trying this and update if there is any changes.
Ambika V.
Although this isn't marketed as a primer I find my make up goes on so much better when I put this on. The consistency isn't very thick and once it absorbs your skin immediately feels smooth and soft.
The only thing I'm not crazy about is the fragrance. Its very potent with the grapefruit scent which doesn't really smell that great.
The product is wonderful but the scent leaves something to be desired.
Shaina C.
Derry, NH
Is this a good product for facial dryness?
Ale R.
Hood River, OR
Anyone recommend this product? Has it helped your skin? In what way? Does it control oily skin?
Katrina H.
So I got this a couple years ago and it dried out my skin instead of moisturizing it Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a new formula