BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum Is A Power-charged Serum Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Spots In Four Weeks!

Formulated With Mulberry Fruit, White Tea And Grapefruit To Help Revitalize And Lighten Damaged Skin, This Superhero Serum Also Visibly Reduces Facial Imperfections, Making Your Skin Firmer, Brighter, And More Even-toned. Proven To: Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Spots. Help Visibly Even Skin Tone. 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply A Thin Coat Of This Lightweight Serum Over Face And Neck (Twice A Day). Follow With Your Favorite Yes To Moisturizer. Your Skin Feels Smooth, Even, And Glowing…and Who Doesn't Want That!?

Water, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Phenethylalcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Limonene, Fragrance, Hypoxis Rooperi Rhizome Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Citric Acid.

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum
  • "I have just recently started using this stuff and I have been loving it." in 1 review
Cat K.
Royal Oak
I only used this moisturizer for maybe 2 weeks, and didn’t notice a huge difference. Maybe not even at all, but I was just looking for s moisturizer with SPF at the time and this got the job done! It smells citrusy and energizing, and I’m sure it would’ve helped my hyperpigmentation if I stuck with it for 6 months or so, but it want hydrating enough for me.
Angela Y.
Did nothing for me. Just felt like a waste. Another one for the trash can. I need to read more reviews. Did not lighten the spot at all. Did not make my skin irritated or dry. Very inexpensive. I purchased this at Walmart or Target cannot remember. Won’t try it again.
Mal M.
After so much success from other products in the Yes To line, I ordered this product from amazon online. It helped lighten my scars and clear them within days. But the cream itself becomes cakey if you apply it to dry skin. It also has an off-putting smell. Because it is so effective, I brace the smell and wear the cream when I’m in the house at bedtime. That is the only downside; No way can you go in public with it on.

——Edit—
After shaking the bottle quite a bit more and applying the product while my face was still very moist (basically still wet) the cream was absorbed and didn’t leave a cakey residue on my face. I was able to wear the cream at day or out, in the house or around town.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I’m so disappointed that this didn’t work for my skin. First of all, it is extremely sticky. It really would only work as a night serum because you cannot apply anything over this serum. It’s sooooo sticky. I️ also have not see any improvement in my dark spots. Its really frustrating. The only good news is that I️ didn’t spend that much on this but I️ don’t recommend!
Tabitha M.
I do not like the smell. And that in itself is enough to make me not want to use it. Ian consider returning this since I already have a product I love that I know works. Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream works GREAT!!
Ellie G.
I purchased this product on sale at Target while looking for a natural product to eliminate acne scars. While i usually love this brand and love the simplistic packaging, it didn't work as well as i would have liked and it was kind of a gross color and smell. I would have definetley preferred that this product was clear and not so sticky on the skin.
Antique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a lot of dark spots that were left over from acne and this helped clear them up a bit and their other products like the peel off masks also helped when i used them together
ochean s.
Los Angeles, CA
This was okay I don’t like the smell and it leave white stuff all over your face after you put it on so this is a 👎🏾 for me it really didnt help me with anything I would not buy again or recommend it
Ali Q.
37312
It’s very sticky on my face once it dries which I do not like because i can feel it on my face but it has lightened up my spots on my face but it’s not a drastic difference for everyone to see. I might buy again I’m not sure yet. I need faster acting results but everything will take some time before noticing any changes.
Magaly R.
I have been using this product for a week. I did notice that my face was brighter but it was flaking off and felt so weird on my face. I would use it before I go to bed and wake up with white flakes on my face.
Dina B.
Huntersville, NC
Does this really work?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Was this effective for anyone? I have minor dark spots & freckles that I'd like to try lightening.
Paige S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Has anyone used this product on their under eyes? I have always had really dark bags and haven't found a product that's lightened them even the slightest bit...
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Does this thing really work?
Kia G.
I have dark spots on my face from acne , I would like to know if anyone has tried this & how well does it lighten spots ?