BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Spot Correcting Serum Is A Power-charged Serum Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Spots In Four Weeks!

Formulated With Mulberry Fruit, White Tea And Grapefruit To Help Revitalize And Lighten Damaged Skin, This Superhero Serum Also Visibly Reduces Facial Imperfections, Making Your Skin Firmer, Brighter, And More Even-toned. Proven To: Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Spots. Help Visibly Even Skin Tone. 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Apply A Thin Coat Of This Lightweight Serum Over Face And Neck (Twice A Day). Follow With Your Favorite Yes To Moisturizer. Your Skin Feels Smooth, Even, And Glowing…and Who Doesn't Want That!?

Water, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Phenethylalcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Limonene, Fragrance, Hypoxis Rooperi Rhizome Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Morus Nigra Fruit Extract, Citric Acid.

• Would this product work for really dark freckles? I'm in...1 Answers
  • Do this worth the money???? I really need something for m...1 Answers
  • Those this really work, I have few dark spots on my face ...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I have just recently started using this stuff and I have been loving it." in 1 review
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
I’m giving this three as the jury is still out on this. I have been using this for a while and do find it agrees safely with my combination/oily and acne prone skin. While it for sure brightens I don’t feel like it’s made a huge difference on helping to fade my acne scars. However, I do have more intense acne scars than I feel most people do. It is worth trying for the affordable price point but I think I will look for a replacement product once I am out of this.
Cat K.
Royal Oak
I only used this moisturizer for maybe 2 weeks, and didn’t notice a huge difference. Maybe not even at all, but I was just looking for s moisturizer with SPF at the time and this got the job done! It smells citrusy and energizing, and I’m sure it would’ve helped my hyperpigmentation if I stuck with it for 6 months or so, but it want hydrating enough for me.
Mal M.
After so much success from other products in the Yes To line, I ordered this product from amazon online. It helped lighten my scars and clear them within days. But the cream itself becomes cakey if you apply it to dry skin. It also has an off-putting smell. Because it is so effective, I brace the smell and wear the cream when I’m in the house at bedtime. That is the only downside; No way can you go in public with it on.

——Edit—
After shaking the bottle quite a bit more and applying the product while my face was still very moist (basically still wet) the cream was absorbed and didn’t leave a cakey residue on my face. I was able to wear the cream at day or out, in the house or around town.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
I’m so disappointed that this didn’t work for my skin. First of all, it is extremely sticky. It really would only work as a night serum because you cannot apply anything over this serum. It’s sooooo sticky. I️ also have not see any improvement in my dark spots. Its really frustrating. The only good news is that I️ didn’t spend that much on this but I️ don’t recommend!
Tabitha M.
I do not like the smell. And that in itself is enough to make me not want to use it. Ian consider returning this since I already have a product I love that I know works. Nadinola Skin Discoloration Fade Cream works GREAT!!
christine M.
I bought this product not to long ago after finding some dark spots on my cheeks. Needless to say, the application product was horrible. The serum has a weird color, and an awful smell. It sticky, and when applied it dries over, making it a task to remove. I didn’t see much change in my dark spots, but I’d rather have them than have to apply this everyday. Yuck.
Ellie G.
I purchased this product on sale at Target while looking for a natural product to eliminate acne scars. While i usually love this brand and love the simplistic packaging, it didn't work as well as i would have liked and it was kind of a gross color and smell. I would have definetley preferred that this product was clear and not so sticky on the skin.
Lilly K.
Baltimore
This serum is something that I use nightly in conjunction with the night lotion. It seems to be helping my dark spots. I purchased this from TJ maxx for about 5 dollars and it is pretty gentle on the skin. I would recommend this to people that felt as though their skin needed moisture but also need it to help with dark spots.
Shadaa S.
So I grew up with horrible acne and because of that I was left with many dark spots all over my face. I recently decided to use this product and already,in just a week, my face has lightened up so much. My spots aren’t dark anymore. They actually are close to my skin color and almost gone. It’s making me feel so beautiful in my skin now. I love this product!!
nancy m.
So this wasn't that bad. You basically leave it on overnight or that's what i did at least. Just spread it over the areas that I have that were dark spots & it does like residue and I would wake up in the morning with it. It kinda of looked as if your face was peeling! It did help a bit.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Was this effective for anyone? I have minor dark spots & freckles that I'd like to try lightening.
Paige S.
Saint Johnsville, NY
Has anyone used this product on their under eyes? I have always had really dark bags and haven't found a product that's lightened them even the slightest bit...
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
Does this thing really work?
Kia G.
I have dark spots on my face from acne , I would like to know if anyone has tried this & how well does it lighten spots ?
Demi M.
Does this work? I get so many pimples at once which leaves me with scars.