Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Summer D.
Coeur d alene
I did feel a difference in the quality of my under eye skin, and see a difference in my dark circles, but for some reason, everything I've purchased from this brand burns my skin slightly.
Kaylee M.
Milford, IN
Bought this about 5 months ago and use it every night, I works great! The smell isn’t my favorite and kind of smells like a tomato. But other then that it goes on smooth and feels refreshing on the under eye
Iqra W.
W Bloomfield, MI
I was really hoping this product would help with the darkness of my under eyes but it did not. It most definitely hydrated my under eyes which is good tho. I bought mine at target
Jasmine F.
This product is working good so far, it makes my under eye area appear brighter and less dry. It really plumps up the under eye and makes makeup application go on so much smoother.
Brittany W.
Newport News, VA
I used this eye cream 2xs a day for about 2 months. It doesn't not smell as good as you would think but it is very creamy. I have super dark circles and even after 2 months of continual use my circles did not seem lighter and my under eye area seems tight and drier than normal.
Kahina H.
Forest park, IL
I've saw some improvement in my dark circle but wish it was a bit more moisturizing. Other than that I like knowing I'm using safe products on my face, especially my eye area
Temima N.
Kettering , OH
I really enjoyed this product! It’s has a nice a fruity smell that’s not too overwhelming! I feel like it reduced my dark circles slightly. It was very easy to use & I would definitely recommend!
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
It's okay and it contains alot of product. My only complaint with it is I don't notice a huge difference but I do like using it and it does help me look more awake.
member-cc718
I use this cream any time I have dark corcles under my eyes. It has almost become a daily routine. First thing in the morning and also helps to a natural look and not much make up is needed to cover up the circles.
Amanda M.
Warning: this product does have a somewhat strong smell so anyone sensitive to smells may not be a fan! Besides the smell, I have been enjoying this product and think that I have noticed a little difference in my under eye circles. I use it both morning and night and a little goes a long way so I feel like it is worth the money! I love other products from their grapefruit line and think that my makeup application has improved after using this brand.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?